- Products & Solutions:
- Environmental & Analytical Products:
- Conductivity Analyzers:
- SC450G 4-Wire Conductivity/ Resistivity Analyzer:
- DC402G Dual Cell Conductivity Analyzer:
- FLXA21 Modular 2-Wire Conductivity Analyzer:
- SC202G 2-Wire Conductivity/ Resistivity Analyzer:
- SC72 Personal Conductivity Meter:
- ISC450G 4-Wire Inductive Conductivity Analyzer:
- FLXA21 Modular 2-Wire Inductive Conductivity Analyzer:
- ISC202G 2-Wire Inductive Conductivity Analyzer:
- SC210G Conductivity Sensor:
- SC8SG Conductivity Sensor:
- SC4AJ Conductivity Sensor:
- SC42, FF40/FS40/FD40:
- ISC40GJ, ISC40S Inductive Conductivity Sensors>
- SC210G Conductivity Sensor
SC210G Conductivity Sensor
Yokogawa has been supplying superior on-line analyzers for monitoring or controlling the conductivity of liquids or solutions.
Now, Yokogawa provides the SC450G four-wire conductivity/resistivity converter, the SC202G and SC202S two-wire conductivity/resistivity transmitters, and the SC100 panel mount conductivity converter. Yokogawa also provides many kinds of sensors for accurately measuring liquid conductivity when using converters/transmitters.
The combination of Yokogawa's converters/transmitters and sensors meets the demanding ultrapurewater requirements of the growing semiconductor and pharmacentical markets in addition to the traditional water quality measurement requirements of standard power plant and chemical applications.
The SC210G conductivity sensor is widely used in various water and manufacturing process applications. A wide variety of mountings are available including screw-in type, flange type, flow-through type, and screw-in type with gate valve.
|General Specification for Conductivity Sensors|
|User's Manual for SC210G|
|Selection Guide for Conductivity Analyzer|
|Object of measurement||Conductivity of liquids or solutions|
|Measuring principle||Two-electrode system|
|Cell constant||0.05 cm-1, 5 cm-1|
|Measuring range||0-0.5 to 0-200 μS/cm (Cell constant: 0.05 cm-1)
0-200 μS/cm to 0-20 mS/cm (Cell constant: 5 cm-1)
|Temperature Range||0 to 105 deg C (chamber material: SCS14)
0 to 100 deg C (chamber material: Polypropylene)
|Pressure range||0 to 1 MPa (chamber material: SCS14)
0 to 500 kPa(chamber material: Polypropylene)
|Measuring solution condition||Flow rate: less than 20 l/min is recommended for flow-through type.
Air bubbles should not be mixed in the sample solutions to obtain correct measured values.
|Temperature sensor||PB36 NTC|
|Construction||JIS C0920 watertight (equivalent to NEMA4)|
|Process connection||Screw-in, Flange, Flow-through, with gate valve|