- Products & Solutions:
- Environmental & Analytical Products:
- pH/ORP Analyzers:
- PH450G 4-Wire pH/ORP Analyzer:
- PH400G 4-Wire pH Analyzer:
- FLXA21 Modular 2-Wire pH/ORP Analyzer>
- PH202G 2-Wire pH/ORP Analyzer:
- OR400G 4-Wire ORP Analyzer:
- PH71 Personal pH Meter:
- PH72 Personal pH/ORP Meter:
- FU20 pH/ORP Combined Sensor:
- PH8EFP, PH8ERP, OR8EFG, OR8ERG pH/ORP Sensors:
- PH8EHP pH Sensor:
- SM2, SR20, SC21 Industrial Sensors:
- Hamilton Industrial Electrodes for pH/Redox:
- Sensor Holders for pH/ORP, DO and MLSS Analyzers:
- FU20 pH/ORP Combined Sensor
FU20 pH/ORP Combined Sensor
The FU20 combination sensors show how Yokogawa applies the motto “Simply the Best” to sensor technology. The wide body sensors (26 mm diameter) hold four separate elements in one unbreakable Ryton body. Installation is simple with the integrated industrial 3/4” tapered thread. The large volume gelled electrolyte and the double junction reference system slows down depletion and poisoning therefore extending the lifetime.
The system is targeted at those applications where simplicity will result in accurate and reliable pH or ORP measurements.
|User's Manual for FU20|
|Selection Guide for pH/ORP Analyzer|
|Click here to request a technical document for pH/ORP Analyzers|
|*||Simultaneous pH and ORP measurement.|
|*||Integral Pt1000 temperature element for enhanced accuracy.|
|*||Double junction and long diffusion path for reference pollution resistance.|
|*||Extended life time by large volume of polymerized electrolyte and porous PTFE diaphragm.|
|*||Solid Glass/Platinum electrode for solution ground or ORP measurement.|
|*||Simple maintenance by comprehensive design.|
|Measuring principle||pH glass electrode and silver chloride reference system.
Platinum electrode and Pt1000 temperature sensor.
|Measuring range||0 to 14 pH, ±1500 mV|
|Measuring temperature||-10 to 105℃|
|Measuring pressure||0 to 1 MPa|
|Flow rate||0 to 2 m/S|
* Wastewater treatment and water supply facilities.
* pH measurement and control.
* Can be incorporated in pH control systems.