- About Yokogawa:
- 2012 CSR Report:
- Top Interview:
- Creating Value:
- Lifecycle Assessment:
- Yokogawa Policies:
- Independent Opinion:
- External Ratings:
- CSR Reports (PDF)>
- Safety and Health:
- Supplier Relations:
- Governance and Compliance:
- UN Global Compact Index:
- Contact Us:
- LCA Label:
- __2012 CSR Report :
- Customers and Quality First
Customers and Quality First
Activities to Improve Customer Satisfaction
We at Yokogawa strive to achieve greater customer satisfaction at our offices and factories around the world.
Yokogawa Electric (Japan) has conducted a customer satisfaction survey since 2008 on all customers who have received a product seminar at our training centers in Japan. In 2011, 1628 questionnaires were collected, and the results were compiled and analyzed. Concurrently, a system was put in place to share the survey responses and comments among all employees on the company's intranet in order to help improve product functions and services.
In its customer services, Yokogawa Electric Asia Pte. Ltd. in Singapore places an emphasis on flexibility and speed in addition to quality, delivery schedule and cost. It measures and monitors its customer satisfaction through completion and delivery ratio and corrective action request (CAR). Moreover, it conducts Customer Satisfaction Survey to identify the customer satisfaction level every two years.
Yokogawa Australia Pty. Ltd. in Australia conducted a customer satisfaction survey on the Internet last year. According to the survey results, 95% of the respondents said they would recommend Yokogawa Australia to others.
The Group companies are also obtaining feedback from customers through e-mailed surveys, customer visits, mailed questionnaires and conversations at product seminars, so as to provide more satisfactory products and services.
Quality First Approach
Since the establishment, we have implemented our quality management system across all processes, as we are convinced that Quality First Approach is the basis of customer satisfaction. All the main Group companies have attained ISO9001 certification starting with Yokogawa Electric in 1992 and working on delivery of the same quality worldwide.
We have continuously valued our customers' feedback to develop satisfactory products, and have gained a high level of satisfaction from our customers with respect to the accuracy and functionality of our products.
The basic quality policy
- Quality management is carried out in order to implement customer focus based on "Quality First," which is the spirit of foundation, and "Healthy and Profitable Management" through improvements in management quality.
- Products that meet statutory and regulatory requirements as well as customer requirements are supplied.
- Appropriate quality management systems conforming to the International Standard ISO 9001 requirements are established and implemented. In addition, the effectiveness of those systems is continually improved.
- Customer requirements are fulfilled and customer satisfaction is increased through the results of quality activities in all organizations and personnel. For this purpose, each employee must feel that the quality of his or her work has a direct bearing on product quality, and that the company believes in "Quality First".
- The head of each organization is responsible for the quality of the relevant businesses. The responsibilities include ensuring that adequate resources are made available.