- Our Businesses:
- Environmental & Analytical Instruments:
- Product Group Index:
- pH/ORP Meters:
- __pH/ORP Meters:
- ph71/72 PH and/or ORP pocketmeter:
- Differential pH/ORP Sensor:
- Glass electrodes:
- FU20 / PH20:
- Hamilton Industrial Electrodes for pH/Redox:
- pH retractable fitting:
- EXA Compact:
- Cleaning systems:
- EXA 100 Series OR100 Panel Mount ORP Analyzer:
- EXAtrac RF20:
Immersion Fittings for pH/ORP (redox) measuring loops
For liquid analysis, the sensors are usually mounted in eithera flow or an immersion fitting. Therefore Yokogawa has invested considarable design and development time in producing a full range of fittings with particular emphasis on designs that reduce installation and maintenance time and consequently saveoperation costs.
A high degree of standardisation makes it possible to mount electrodes with DIN dimensions direct in a fitting. For most other types a mounting kit (accessory) is available. A wide choice of construction materials gives the user the optimal solution for any process considering chemical resistance, pressure and temperature specifications.
The immersion fittings are designed for either pH or ORP (Redox) measurements in tanks, open vessels and drains. They have a “hoisting cable” for easy maintenance. The program includes fittings for mounting of 1 electrode, 3 electrodes, 4 electrodes oralternatively 3 electrodes and a cleaning system. As standard, the immersion length can be between 0.5 and 2 m. A flange for fixing in tanks, etc. is available on request.
- Designed for either pH or ORP measurements in tanks open vessels and drains.
- “Hoisting cable” for easy maintenance.
- Pre-selected immersion length.
- Wide choice of construction materials.
- Flange mounting.
- High degree of standardisation reduces spare holdingrequirements.
- Liquid earth pin for stable measurements.
- Chemical or brush cleaning systems as an option.