|ACCOUNT MANAGER EPC|
System Center Europe Apeldoorn
Governed by Yokogawa’s corporate headquarters, the System Center Europe, located in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands, is one of four Yokogawa worldwide solution centers (Tokyo, Singapore, Houston-USA, Apeldoorn), utilizing the global Yokogawa engineering resources and network. Yokogawa System Center Europe (SCE) aims are to realise and support integrated process automation solutions and to provide the specialist knowledge and expertise to the European system organisations and to Customers.
Major Accounts & Global Project Coordination
Furthermore it wishes to co-ordinate the European aspects of Major Accounts and Global Project (MAGP), this in close cooperation with International Project Sales and with the global Yokogawa corporate organisation. The MAGP group within SCE is responsible for building long term business partnership with the selected Major Accounts including its Headquarters (in case it is in the territory of Yokogawa Europe) and the sales and sales support to end-users, contractors and support to the worldwide Yokogawa subsidiaries.
To further advance the Engineering Procurement Contractors (EPC) activities within the European market we would like to meet candidates for the position of Account Manager EPC.
The Account Manager EPC is responsible for establishing and maintaining a firm and growing global and European EPC relationship as a foundation for the Yokogawa Group Companies, in close co-operation with Yokogawa Headquarters in Tokyo and the applicable Yokogawa Sales Offices. EPC relationship building on long term basis (key account management) and EPC-related orders to Yokogawa European and Global organization will be major performance indicators, as well as EPC-related Gross Profit.
• Define and execute EPC Account plans for the assigned International EPC’s in order to develop long-term business partnership.
• Realize goals with regard to, direct or indirect, EPC related Order Intake and Gross Profit to Yokogawa offices as determined by- and in close co-operation with the Manager Major Accounts, the Manager International Project Sales and related Yokogawa Group Companies.
• Maintain and optimise contacts (both at middle, senior and board level) with- , and direct or indirect contribute to receive orders for European and Global Yokogawa Offices.
• Co-ordinate activities regarding EPC’s with Yokogawa Sales Offices, Yokogawa HQ in Tokyo, Distributors and Agents in the defined territories. Emphasis at first will be on the Italian and UK based EPC’s.
• Co-ordinate the quotation & support team in producing both technical and commercial feasible EPC-related quotations.
• Negotiations with main EPC’s, end-users and other international contractors regarding project pricing, discounts for strategic projects business, commissions, etc, in order to establish long term business partnership.
• Report and where necessary take corrective actions to improve the situations, externally and internally.
• Hand over the obtained EPC-related order to the engineering department and/or Yokogawa offices, in order to realize a correct execution of the project, and support the project manager with regard to account management.
• Mature, result oriented international businessman whereby regular travelling is required.
• An excellent Customer Relationship Builder and Key Account Manager.
• Creative thinker and negotiator, enabling to work out strategies, alternative proposals and customer contacts at all levels.
• Proven leadership in an international project sales environment.
• Experienced in the International Systems Projects business in target industries (i.e. Oil&Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical & Power).
• Experience and proven track-record in selling complex solutions to- or in co-operation with EPC’s and preferable also to end-users.
• Senior enough to enable others to score.
• Experience and proven track-record in selling complex solutions to the end-user’s Process Industries.
• Able to handle business, account- and project acquisition strategies with a significant volume.
• Highly energetic, flexible, pro-active, self-motivated, fast-starter.
• Extensive knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation, instrumentation & Measurement.
• Bachelor Degree preferred.
• Language: must speak/write business English fluently; knowledge of other modern languages (Dutch, Italian, German, France) is a plus.
• an interesting job, full of challenges, in an inspiring and international organization.
• You will co-operate with motivated colleagues.
• Yokogawa encourages self-initiative and development.
• Of course, Yokogawa offers excellent benefits that match the importance of the position.
If you are interested to discuss possibilities, we would appreciate receiving your reaction. You can contact the consultancy firm assisting us in recruiting the EPC Account Manager, Monsa Recruitment, Mr. Willem Helwegen, within or outside office hours, via telephone number +31/0 654 70 8551 or you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. Of course, all information and all contacts are kept strictly confidential.