|Application Manager SAP SD/MM (M/F)|
|For this strong, international business, Yokogawa seeks experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our customers!
The MIS Department of Yokogawa Europe provides and supports a major part of the information supply to the European subsidiaries - ITIL-based. Currently, the MIS department supports about 600 SAP-users and this number will expand to over 1200 users the next years. Among others, SAP components (R/3 4.7 (FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, PS and HR), BW 3.5, CRM and SAP Portal are used for the information supply. Every colleague is an expert in various SAP modules. We notice a substantial increase in workload in the SD/MM area and hence the MIS Department of Yokogawa Europe, based in Amersfoort, is looking for an
Application Manager SAP SD/MM (M/F)Position
• You are, together with the other Application Manager SD/MM, responsible for the European development, roll-out and maintenance of the SD/MM functionality: you’re responsible for information need analysis, selection, development and implementation of data models, and improvement of the SD/MM data;
• You translate user (change) requests of various European users into actual functional design and asses whether planned changes in business processes impact SAP SD/MM and –if applicable- draw up improvement proposals;
• New developed functionality is tested, implemented and documented by you;
• You instruct SAP users in case of new or changed functionality, you ensure the right skill level of our SAP key-users and availability of up-dated training material;
• You identify and correct incorrect use of SAP;
• You analyse and solve problems and act as oracle to users and management;
• External resources, supporting Yokogawa regarding maintenance and support, are supervised by you.
• You have a bachelor or master degree in (technical) business administration and you have knowledge of sales & logistic processes;
• you have knowledge of and demonstrable experience with analysing business processes as well as practical SAP user experience in SD within SAP;
• You have knowledge of and demonstrable experience with managing projects, project management methods, customizing and testing SAP functionality as well as drawing up training material and training users;
• You have knowlegde of and preferably demonstrable experience with customer service and variant configurator in SAP;
• You are challenged by the assignment of translating the business processes of Yokogawa eficiently and effectively into SAP;
• You are proficient in English and used to travelling for your work (mainly Europe);
• People describe you as analytical and a real team player: open-minded and transferring knowledge and experience easily to your colleagues;
• You’re good at analytical problem solving and a good communicator: making SAP and its functionality understandable to users and management.
• A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
• Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
• Prominent global customers;
• Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
• A flat organisation with short lines of communication;
• A strategic, long-term business vision;
• A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
• A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
• A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package.
We'd like to receive your application and reference code by e-mail to Ms. E. Ruisbroek firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about this vacancy please contact Ms. E. Ruisbroek at +31 33 46 41 742.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.