|Every high-technology product from Yokogawa has to fulfill three basic criteria: Quality, Innovation, Foresight. We are one of the world leaders in industrial automation and control, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services. Besides being high quality, innovative and advanced, our products are also safe and durable. In other words, we supply smart technology, made by smart professionals. Many of our customers are household names in oil and gas upstream and downstream process, power generation, and the petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Continuous improvement. That's a key principle at Yokogawa. It's essential to building our future. Our goal: sustainable growth, satisfied customers and personal development of our employees.
An attractive new European office is under construction in Amersfoort. In 2008 we will relocate there from our three present sites in the Netherlands. This move will efficiently bring together the know-how and experience of our European headquarters, the Dutch sales and service organisation and our European systems engineering centre.
For this strong, international business, we seek young and experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
At Yokogawa Europe, location Amersfoort (The Netherlands), we are looking for a new colleague in the position of
Product Specialist Analytical Instruments (M/F)
- You act as intermediate between our customers and Product Development;
- You offer, in close consultation with our Product Managers/Marketing Managers, our European/African customers and affiliates, technical and sales support by use of product training, product presentations, application training and hand-on training;
- You support internal and external customers in selecting the right product/solution or in case of (technical) questions/problems by phone and/or e-mail;
- You act as internal specialist regarding our gas (Zirconia, TDL) and Liquid analyzers (Ph, (I)Sc, DO) ;
- You define, create, maintain and distribute Sales Tools, e.g. Demo devices and promotion material for our analytical instruments portfolio;
- You collect and compose application notes;
- You support product releases;
- You collect sales & marketing information and conduct market- and competitors research regarding our instruments portfolio.
- You support the update of the intranet/extranet sites for the analytical instruments portoflio
- You have a bachelor's degree in Chemistry or a 'HLO' degree;
- You have lab experience and are ready to make the move to customer support activities, answering technical (and commercial) questions on products;
- You have proficient oral and written skills in English;
- You easily communicate with others, you are able to set priorities, are customer focused and you can easily shift focus if a customer requires that;
- You keep your head cool in stressful situations and you have an independent and pro-active attitude.
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
- Prominent global customers;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package.
We'd like to receive your application and reference code by e-mail to Ms. E. Ruisbroek email@example.com. For further information about this vacancy please contact Ms. E. Ruisbroek at +31 33 46 41 742.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.