|Every high-technology product from Yokogawa has to fulfill three basic criteria: Quality, Innovation, Foresight. We are one of the world leaders in industrial automation and control, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services. Besides being high quality, innovative and advanced, our products are also safe and durable. In other words, we supply smart technology, made by smart professionals. Many of our customers are household names in oil and gas upstream and downstream process, power generation, and the petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Continuous improvement. That's a key principle at Yokogawa. It's essential to building our future. Our goal: sustainable growth, satisfied customers and personal development of our employees.
An attractive new European office is under construction in Amersfoort. In 2008 we will relocate there from our three present sites in the Netherlands. This move will efficiently bring together the know-how and experience of our European headquarters, the Dutch sales and service organisation and our European systems engineering centre.
For this strong, international business, we seek young and experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
At Yokogawa Europe, location Amersfoort (The Netherlands), we are looking for a new colleague in the position of
QHSE Advisor (M/F)
Lean six sigma blackbelt
- You are, together with the process owners, responsible for co-development and implementation of Yokogawa Europe's management system;
- You apply guidelines to the Yokogawa management system;
- You maintain and optimize the documentation, related to the Yokogawa management system;
- You check business processes and recommend improvements in the light of expected process performance and international guidelines;
- You do audits and draw up audit reports. You recommend improvement projects and translate improvements into quantifiable data, using the balanced scorecard and lean six sigma techniques;
- You train your colleagues in process improvement, new processes and adjusted standards;
- You facilitate / support change management;
- You create internal quality reports and reports to our headquarters in Japan.
- You have a bachelor or university degree in Business Administration or Economics;
- Certification & experience with lean six sigma is preferred;
- You have a couple of years working experience in a consultancy organization;
- You have demonstrable experience with quality management, auditing and change management;
- You are proficient in both Dutch and English, oral & written;
- You have a professional auditing attitude and you can easily communicate with different levels in the organization;
- You enjoy training and teaching others, you're a good presenter and proficient in persuading others.
- You are preferably based in the Netherlands (or willing to relocate).
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
- Prominent global customers;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package.
We'd like to receive your application and reference code by e-mail to Ms. E. Ruisbroek firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about this vacancy please contact Ms. E. Ruisbroek at +31 33 46 41 742.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.