- Products & Solutions:
- Industrial Automation and Control Business:
- Yokogawa Participates in ARC Forum 2009:
- Yokogawa Participates in ONS 2008:
- Yokogawa User Conference in Spain:
- IA Event Report:
- Yokogawa Participates in ARC Forum:
- CIMA FIA2007 FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ Exhibition in China:
- Yokogawa Participates in the FDT Roadshow:
- Yokogawa Participates in GASTECH 2008:
- Yokogawa Participates in HANNOVER MESSE:
- Yokogawa Participates in LNG15:
- Yokogawa Participates in ISA Expo 2007:
- Yokogawa Participates in World Batch Forum 2007:
- Yokogawa America Hosts Technology Innovations Fair:
- Yokogawa Europe Hosts Third User Conference:
- Technology Innovations Fair in Saudi Arabia:
- First Yokogawa Technology Innovations Fair in Singapore:
- Yokogawa Corporation of America Technology Fair & Users Conference a Success:
- Yokogawa Participates in Forum 2011>
- Yokogawa America Hosts Technology Innovations Fair
Yokogawa America Hosts Technology Innovations Fair
Isao Uchida President and CEO
There were several key events - a Technology Innovations Fair, a User Conference, Training Seminars and a University Recruitment Fair.
The Technology Innovations Fair
The Yokogawa Technology Innovations Fair kicked-off with a General Session at 8 a.m. Wednesday, November 29. President Uchida was the keynote speaker followed by Carl Sisk, BP Field of the Future.
The fair - which was held in one half of the Hilton Americas Lanier Grand Ballroom, an area that equals half the size of an American football field - opened at 1 p.m. on Wednesday with a ribbon cutting ceremony. It featured four zones - History, Today's Solutions, Non-IA and the Future. In the History Zone, attendees were greeted at the reception desk and offered a tour of the Tech Fair. They were then able to view antique Yokogawa equipment dating from 1913 -1980 and learn about the Company's landmark progress from its inception in 1915 to today.
VigilantPlant Carpet to Command Center
Presentation panels from Yokogawa partners and vendors lined the walls of the room to show Yokogawa's complete offering. Included in the list of partners were those who are members of the Yokogawa Vigilant Integration Partners (VIP). This acted as the announcement of the new program to the rest of the world.
Non-IA and Future Zone
The User Conference
- Asset Excellence (2 different workshops)
- Safety Excellence
- Production Excellence (3 different workshops)
- Lifecycle Excellence
The workshops allowed customers to make presentations to their peers on their experiences with Yokogawa equipment and solutions. Combined with presentations by Yokogawa experts on new or current solutions or products, the customer presentations made the workshops a huge success. The users also held a User Only meeting during the conference. This meeting was run by the User Steering Committee and was used to select key changes or additions in Yokogawa hardware, software and solutions.
Training Seminars and University Recruitment Fair
The overall visitors to the event reached approximately 1000, surpassing our initial target.