- Nippon Shokubai, Hyogo, Japan
CENTUM CS 3000, PRM, FOUNDATION fieldbus, EJA, EJX, DYF, YVP, InsightSuiteAE
- Fieldbus technology introduced to realize predictive and preventive maintenance.
- ISAE to improve the reliability of diagnosis and parameter setting, utilizing data collected by PRM.
- Evonik Stockhausen GmbH, Marl, Germany
- Up to 90% of all manual tasks can now be carried out automatically.
- Increasing productivity by means of partially automated start-up and load change procedures.
- UBE Chemicals(Asia) Public Co., Ltd., Rayong, Thailand
CENTUM VP, Exaquantum, PRM, FOUNDATION fieldbus, FieldMate
- Yokogawa’s CENTUM VP and PRM improve efficiency at new nylon plant in Thailand.
- At the plant startup stage, PRM was used together with FieldMate to thoroughly check all loops.
- Asahi Carbon Company Ltd., Niigata, Japan
CENTUM CS 3000, Exaquantum
- Installation of Exaquantum PIMS package improves efficiency of process data management.
- Improve quality and yield through proactive maintenance of plant assets.
- Thai Ethanolamines Co., Ltd., Rayong, Thailand
CENTUM CS 3000, ProSafe-RS, PRM
- Integration of CENTUM CS 3000 with ProSafe-RS improves plant safety and reliability.
- Yokogawa's PRM package manages more than 500 HART field devices including control valves.
- Korea Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd. Ulsan, Korea
Exaquantum, CS 3000
- At the company’s Ulsan resin plant, six Exaquantum servers were connected to CENTUM CS 3000 and other vendor’s systems.
- KKPC needed to expand its SBC capabilities and improve production efficiency at its plants.
- PT AMI, Merak, Indonesia
CENTUM VP, ProSafe-RS
- Legacy System Replaced with Yokogawa CENTUM VP and ProSafe-RS at PTA plant in Indonesia.
- PID parameters imported to CENTUM VP without complex calculations.
- CYTEC, Rayong, Thailand
CENTUM CS 3000, CS Batch
- Migration from Micro-XL and CENTUM CS 1000 to CENTUM CS 3000 Improves Reliability.
- Operations at this plant, which runs more than 330 days per year, are carefully managed by the CENTUM CS 3000 DCS and the CS Batch package.
- Reichhold, Morris, IL, USA
CENTUM CS 3000, CS Batch, PRM, VTS
- CS Batch is used to automate a wide range of Reichhold’s batch processes and multi-product/multi-path processes.
- Using PRM, process engineers can immediately find out the status of every field device without having to do an onsite inspection.
- The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- Yokogawa provides STARDOM and FAST/TOOLS for biomass pilot plant.
- FAST/TOOLS is an “all in one” SCADA solution that functions a data historian.
- Kaneka Corporation,Takasago,Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
CENTUM CS 3000, Exasmoc, Exapilot
- Kaneka Corporation has urgently needed to implement countermeasures that would reduce this facility's energy costs.
- Optimization of control strategy helps BTG plant save energy and operate more efficiently.
- Safripol, Sasolburg, South Africa
- Exapilot is Effectively Applied to Polypropylene Plant and Optimizes Operation, Cost Savings.
- By using Yokogawa's Exapilot, Safripol were able to eliminate product variations and kept the operations consistent.
- Lucite International, Lancashire, UK
CENTUM VP, Batch Package
- CENTUM VP Batch replaces the legacy system and improves production efficiency in the acrylic plant.
- CENTUM VP Batch capability can handle the recipe management to Batch report handling and unit management.
- Bridgestone (Huizou) Synthetic Rubber Co.,Ltd., China
CENTUM CS 3000, STARDOM and Exaquantum
- CENTUM CS 3000 and Exaquantum PIMS improve production efficiency at Chinese synthetic rubber plant.
- Exaquantum provides data on long-term trends needed to make improvements to plant processes.
- Nitriflex, Brazil
CENTUM CS 3000
- Introduction of CENTUM CS 3000 maximizes productivity and improves product quality at special polymer plant.
- A major improvement as a result of this project is that butadiene monomer recovery efficiency jumped huge.
- Yunnan Dawei Ammonia Co., Ltd., China
CENTUM CS 3000
- CS 3000 efficiently controls and monitors coal gasification process.
- Once an operator selects "Start", the necessary instructions are sent to all plant equipment via the sequence control.
- PTT Phenol Company Limited, Thailand
CENTUM CS 3000, Prosafe-Rs, FOUNDATION fieldbus
- Main instrument vendor (MIV) concept was applied in this project to reduce the total project engineering cost.
- This consisted DCS, SIS, all instruments, control valves and tank gauging system under working with project management consultant (PMC) and EPC.
- Stockhausen GmbH, Marl, Germany
Migration to CENTUM CS 3000
- “Built in” Migration Capability for Stockhausen Acrylic Acid Plant.
- The decision was made to migrate from the plant's existing control system to a Yokogawa CENTUM CS 3000.
- Tokuyama Electronic Chemicals Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Migration from MicroXL to CENTUM CS 3000
- TOKUYAMA improves productivity by migrating from MicroXL to CENTUM CS 3000.
- TOKUYAMA appreciates the high reliability of this Yokogawa system.
- Thai Oleochemicals Co., Ltd., Thailand
Oleochemical Production Plant
- Rapid Implementation of Integrated CENTUM CS 3000 and ProSafe-RS.
- The highly reliable CENTUM CS 3000 system has also helped TOL maintain high productivity at this plant.
- Safripol (Pty) Ltd., South Africa
Integrated Compressor Control System
- Single ‘look and feel’ operator interface for the DCS and NCS
- Fast and controllable integration cycle
- High speed hybrid compressor control solution
- Reduced OPEX for the compressor operation by replacing old and obsolete PLCs with a modern hybrid control platform
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Japan
Air Separation Plants
Control System and SCADA
- Highly reliable non-stop system
- Improved efficiency in engineering through application reusability
- Use of IEC61131-3 standard programming languages
- Remote operation capability by means of Web-based SCADA
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Japan
Emergency Shutdown System
- Meet the IEC 61508/JIS C 0508 functional safety standards
- Proactively introduce leading edge technologies
- Accommodate the plant licensors’ safety, reliability, and maintainability requirements
- Improve the monitoring and operation functions of the emergency shutdown system
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., Japan
Advanced Operation Assistance (AOA)
- Easy-to-understand sequence programs' creation
- An entire programming system built by operators
- Operator workloads reduction
- Foskor Richards Bay, South Africa
Control System Replacement
- Expanded production capacity from 550,000 to 770,000 tons per annum
- Re-engineered and replaced old DCS three months ahead in response to customer emergency request
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Japan
Advanced Operation Assistance (AOA) and Process Control (APC)
- Provided a better way to transfer its manufacturing know-how to the next generation
- Reduced energy consumption and operator workload by implementing Advanced Process Control (APC) and Advanced Operator Assistance (AOA)
- Adisseo, France
Control and Safety Systems
- Successful replacement of traditional control panel with DCS
- Improved productivity and safety
- Cosmo Engineering Co., Japan
Shizuoka Hydrogen Plant
- Accelerated plant commissioning through useful online maintenance
- Flexible load control-based on-demand change, and more reliable, efficient operation
- Coogee Chemicals, Australia
Melbourne Methanol Plant
Gas-to-Liquid Control System
- Successful project completion of control system, configuration engineering, customer training, and commissioning assistance for proprietary methanol production