Oil and Gas
- Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij BV (NAM) , Groningen, The Netherlands
Plant resource management with FDT, FOUNDATION fieldbus
- NAM needs to remotely monitor field devices and organize their maintenance schedule.
- True value in instrument diagnostics and preventative maintenance with powerful software tools like DTM.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Chennai, India
- STARDOM and FAST/TOOLS integrated SCADA solution for Indian Oil Corporation's multiproduct oil pipeline.
- STARDOM facilitates the total visualization of data needed for safe and reliable pipeline operations.
- NAM-Den Helder, Den Helder, The Netherlands
- Yokogawa revamp of control systems at NAM Den Helder plant ensures stable gas supply in the Netherlands.
- Site survey, creation of a function design specification (FDS) from the existing TDC system database, documentation verification.
- Malaysian Gas Processing and Transmission Company, Malaysia
- Malaysian Gas Processing Complex reaps the benefits of a Yokogawa APC solution.
- Yokogawa concluded that its APC technology had good potential to bring the company an excellent return on its investment.
- BP Sharjah, UAE
CENTUM VP and Exaquantum
- Yokogawa receives award for hot cutover of BP Sharjah plant DCS.
- Yokogawa was selected by BP as main automation contractor (MAC) for a project to replace the Sharjah plant's existing legacy DCS with Yokogawa CENTUM VP.
- Prosafe Production Services Pte Ltd, Singapore
CENTUM CS 3000 and ProSafe-RS
- Completion of First FPSO Project for Prosafe Production Services Pte Ltd
- Integrated Control & Safety System (ICSS) makes possible centralised plant supervision and management of all control and safety functions on this FPSO.
- BP, North Sea, UK
CENTUM CS 3000, ProSafe-RS
- The Main Automation Contractor (MAC) for the Controls Improvement Project (CIP) to deliver a best-in-class integrated control and safety system (DCS/ESD/F&G).
- The CIP on Bruce was the largest system replacement undertaken by BP in the North Sea to date, resulting in successful cutover.
- Qatar Petroleum, Qatar
CENTUM CS 3000 with FOUNDATION fieldbus
- Nearly 1000 FOUNDATION fieldbus devices were connected to the CENTUM CS 3000.
- PRM provides a single window interface to all FOUNDATION fieldbus and HART devices and this gives maintenance personnel quick access.
- Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij, The Netherlands
FAST/TOOLS SCADA System
- FAST/TOOLS SCADA system has helped NAM reduce its operational costs.
- By installing this onto the existing system, the ever greater data streams became easier to manage.
- PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
CENTUM CS production control system
- Exapilot improves operations and reduces energy use at PTT Khanom Gas Separation Plant #4.
- This is a real solution package and a good tool for the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle to achieve operational excellence in the plant.
- CACT Operation Group, China
Migration from PLC to CENTUM CS 3000
- CACT Offshore platform reduces unplanned downtime by migrating from Legacy PLC System to reliable CENTUM CS 3000.
- It is possible for CACT engineers to modify the system configuration, download software updates, and hot-swap I/O cards while the process control system is online.
- BP-LPG Terminal, China
CENTUM CS 3000 and ProSafe-RS Solution
- LPG terminal operates safely and efficiently with CENTUM CS 3000 and ProSafe-RS solution.
- The new integrated control and safety system enhances safety by making it possible for an operator at a single human interface station to control the entire terminal.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited, Nigeria
Escravos Gas Plant Control System Online Migration
- Online hot cut over from the legacy Honeywell TDC3000 to the Yokogawa CENTUM CS 3000.
- The work was successfully completed 48 days ahead of schedule and without disruption to operations.
- BP Canada Energy Company, Canada
Completes Hot Cutover at BP Ricinus Gas Plant
- 100% health, safety, security, and environment performance
- Project cutover on schedule
- Smooth and safe changeover to new system
- Improved plant performance and operator expertise
- High level of customer satisfaction
- PTT Exploration and Production Plc., Thailand
Highly reliable production solution using Yokogawa
- This is the first offshore platform in Thailand that is designed to make full use of FOUNDATION fieldbus technology.
- Thanks to Yokogawa's highly reliable systems and products, a safe working environment has been achieved.
- BP Wytch Farm Oilfield, UK
The main automation contractor (MAC) for the project
- Yokogawa completes automation replacement.
- A one-team approach by BP and Yokogawa was achieved by managing the business relationship in an open, performance-focused, and collaborative manner.
- Universal Terminal (S) Pte Ltd, Singapore
CS 3000 with Terminal Automation System (TAS)
- All the 12 berths are in constant use for the unloading of various oil products into the 73 storage tanks.
- Yokogawa's CENTUM CS 3000 and TAS package are designed to handle complex and demanding terminal operations.
- Petroleum Development Oman, Oman
Kauther Gas Plant and Gas Wellheads
FOUNDATION™ fieldbus based Control System and Safety System
-The plant was designed to be unmanned, except for some first-line maintenance personnel who are stationed at the plant.
-Through the use of the latest control system and FOUNDATION™ fieldbus technology supplied by Yokogawa, process control and the diagnostic monitoring of field instrumentation is done from remote locations.
- Saudi Aramco GOSPs, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Gas Oil Separation Plant Control System [Onshore]
- Establish a high quality engineering center in the region
- Develop the in-house management expertise necessary to execute Saudi Aramco projects
- Scarab Saffron, Egypt
Scarab Saffron Gas Fields
FOUNDATION Fieldbus Control System [Offshore]
- Smooth fieldbus deployment through first-class project management and expertise
- Reduced operating costs by utilizing the latest technology
- Mobil Oil, Indonesia
North Sumatra Offshore A (NSO A) Production Facility
Control System [Offshore]
- Unmanned platform control achieved by satellite link
- Shell UK Exploration and Production, United Kingdom
BRENT Field, North Sea UK Sector
FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus Control and Safety System [Offshore]
- Extremely cost-effective, reliable fieldbus solution to revive control system
- Minimized total cost of ownership and maximized total value of ownership
- TotalFinaElf, Angola
Girassol Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit
Control System [FPSO]
- Successful implementation thanks to coordination, team spirit and parallel engineering
- Online modifications without stopping production through user friendly engineering tools
- Total E&P France, France
Lacq Gas Processing Plant
Integrated Control & Safety System Renovation [Onshore]
- The construction of a brand new control room, remote from process units
- The deployment of a redundant Vnet-IP fiber optic network
- The replacement of the old process control equipment with new Yokogawa CS 3000 controllers
- The integration of new ProSafe-RS safety instrumented system
- TOTAL Petroleum Nigeria Limited (EPNL), Nigeria
Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited (EPNL)
Plant Information Management System (PIMS) [Onshore]
- System implementation through mutual trust with customer and proven IT expertise
- Real-time data processing and file generation for office application
- Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij BV (NAM), The Netherlands
Groningen Gas Field
Control System and Plant Information Management System (PIMS) [Onshore]
- World's largest control systems and PIMS for securing production over an extended period
- Fully-automated, alarm-free operation and reduced total cost of ownership
- SembCorp Industries, Singapore
Jurong Island Gas Pipeline Automation System
SCADA System [Pipeline]
- Fast implementation of integrated gas pipeline automation system
- Full integration of the leak detection package with allocation, nomination and billing system
- Shell Philippines Exploration B.V., Philippines
MALAMPAYA Deep Water Gas-to-Power Project
Safety System and SCADA [Pipeline]
- All system components integrated into one redundant safety network
- Unprecedented production uptime without compromising safety integrity
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria, Nigeria Nigeria oil production system
STARDOM™ network-based control system [Onshore]
- Open system architecture using Versatile Data Server (VDS) SCADA software
- Optimized production through FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ interface
- E-mail notification of alert states