- Idemitsu Kosan, Chiba, Japan
CENTUM series production control system, Exapilot
- Exapilot was introduced to maximize operational efficiency at an experimental refining facility.
- To prevent operator errors, it was essential to standardize operating procedures.
- Valero Energy Ltd., Pembroke, Wales, UK
- Stable regeneration of butane driers and effective start-up of sulfur recovery plant.
- Exapilot contributes to operational consistency and procedure management in large refinery plant.
- Fractionation Research Inc., Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
CENTUM CS 3000, Exaquantum, Exapilot
- Exapilot smoothly starts up and shuts down the world's biggest experimental distillation unit.
- Data visualization is the key, giving operators a complete understanding of what is is going on in the process, in real time.
- Bahrain Petroleum Company, Bahrain
CENTUM VP, OMS
- Successful migration of in-line blending distributed control and oil movement systems.
- To minimize operator intervention and to keep the product properties on specification.
- PTT Aromatics and Refining Public Co., Ltd., Rayong, Thailand
CENTUM CS 3000, OmegaLand OTS
- Flawless refinery start-up assured by operator training simulator.
- The virtual test function of the OmegaLand simulator created the same environments as CENTUM CS 3000.
- PTT Aromatics and Refining Public Company Limited, Thailand
CENTUM CS 3000, Oil Movement System (OMS)
- The AR1 refinery recently replaced its legacy DCS with Yokogawa’s CENTUM CS 3000.
- Achieving an Intelligent Oil Management System.
- Chevron, Cape Town, South Africa
CENTUM CS 3000, Vnet/IP
- To replace the existing CENTUM XL control station with the latest Yokogawa CS 3000 hardware and upgrade the control network.
- The plan was to minimize plant downtime by doing a hot cutover from the old to the new control system.
- SK Energy, Ulsan, Korea
CENTUM CS 3000
- The project goals emphasized schedule, quality, cost and safety.
- More than 40 sub-system interface cards are utilized for b14 partners company7s system integrated with CENTUM CS 3000.
- IRPC-ADU/DKU, Rayong, Thailand
CENTUM VP process control system
- Integrated CENTUM VP and ProSafe-RS Systems Ensure Nonstop Operation of ADU/DKU Processes.
- “This is a real VigilantPlant! We will continue to improve our production efficiency.”
- ALDWICH ENVIRO-MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD, Malaysia
CENTUM CS 3000 R3 process control system
- CENTUM CS 3000 plays key role in Malaysian waste oil to diesel project.
- Yokogawa proposed to provide its systems and services as the main instrument vendor.
- Tamoil SA, Raffinerie de Collombey, Switzerland
Gas Chromatograph Solution
- Fast online gas chromatograph (GC) analysis for LPG distillation.
- The analytical upgrade project with Yokogawa's process GCs was complete success.
- Star Petroleum Refining Co., Ltd., Thailand
Exapilot with production control system
- Exapilot contributes to safety, reduces cost, and retains operational know-how.
- CEPSA, Spain
Oil Movement and Storage (OMS) System
- This has considerably improved the safety, quality, and efficiency of off-site operations.
- Yokogawa was the clear choice for installation of the OMS.
- Saudi Aramco, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Control System Replacement
- Smooth and safe switchover to the new system
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-engineer system, plus various post-installation enhancements
- Tuned controllers for smooth plant operation and better traceability of process upsets
- Various other improvements thanks to advanced process control and MVC implementation
- Valero Energy Corporation, USA
Control System Replacement
- Smooth project execution with no schedule and/minimal safety incidents.
- Easy to use, easy to reconfigure interface that has resulted in numerous post-installation enhancements.
- Minimizing day-to-day plant operation problems including reducing the alarming factor.
- Shell Refining Australia Pty. Ltd., Australia-No.2
Geelong Refinery's HDS Plant
- Successful end user configuration with expertise on the existing system
- Lower total cost of ownership by incorporating the current generation system
- Shell Refining Australia Pty. Ltd., Australia-No.1
Central Control Room (CCR) Integration
- Successful centralization of formerly individual plant unit controls into a single CCR
- Upgraded older control systems and panel instruments to an integrated production control system