- Software Developer(C++)
Software design and development of moderately complex software resulting in high quality, software products.
- Analyze and understand the functional/non-functional requirements.
- Understand the high level design and ability to translate to low level design and implementation.
- Implementation of the complex modules with high quality and clean coding.
Desired Skills and Experience
3-5 years of hands on experience in Software /Technology Development.
- Good experience in native C++ development (at least 2 years+).
- Knowledge about developing multi-threading highly scalable components.
- Know-how on writing applications using the STL and/or BOOST.
- Work experience in Cross platform C/C++ library development.
- Systems thinking, technical acumen, analytical skills and communication skills.
- Testing skills (Unit testing, Integration testing).
- Know-how on MFC programming, COM/DCOM ActiveX programming.
- Exposure to one or more software development methodologies (RUP preferred, one full lifecycle preferred).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quality mindset and attention to detail in all aspects of software engineering and development.
Good to have
- .Net3.0/3.5/4.0 using Visual Studio.
- Exposure to design tools ? Enterprise architect / Rational rose.
- Experience with debugging tools, profiling tools.
- Knowledge in Industrial Automation, Control and Instrumentation, MES ,OPC.
Bachelor / Masters in Computer Engineering, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering.
Send your resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org