- Software Developer(C#)
You will work as part of our R&D operations and be responsible for developing software products and applications on Microsoft Windows platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
3-5 years of hands on experience in Software /Technology Development.
- At least 2 years of full time job experience in C# programming on .Net (windows application development only) & upwards using Object Oriented methodology.
- Exposure in at least one of WPF, WCF, WF.
- At least 2 years of software design experience using UML for Engineers with 3+ years of experience.
- Testing skills (Unit testing, Integration testing).
Good to have
- Developing using MS Visual Studio.NET IDE with TFS knowledge.
- Experience with design tools ? Enterprise architect / Rational rose.
- Experience with debugging tools, profiling tools.
- MS SQL Server, DB programming (ADO.NET), Data access frameworks (NHibernate / Entity)
- Knowledge in Industrial Automation, Control and Instrumentation, MES.
- A professional with strong experience and keen interest in software programming and development.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Bachelor / Masters in Computer Engineering, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering.
Send your resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org