- Tech Lead(C++)
Provide Technical Leadership resulting in high quality software products.
- Complete Ownership of the product software architecture & design.
- Propose Product/Solution Architecture considering functional/non-functional requirements.
- Identify and address technical Risks.
- Spearhead in solving complex technical problems & resolving deadlock situations.
- Collaborate with Project/Team/Requirement/Test Leads for successful execution.
- Assist in development item identification, estimation and sequencing.
- Be a role model and coach team members.
- Set high quality standards by conducting effective reviews & strategize to meet milestones without compromising on quality.
- Familiarize the team with customer needs, domain, specifications, design targets, and design/coding standards, techniques and tools to support task performance.
- Ensure that the team addresses all relevant issues within the specifications and various standards
- Review Test Strategy, Test Cases to ensure coverage.
- Ensure early capture of Intellectual Property (IP) related to product/solution and avoid IP infringements.
Desired Skills and Experience
9-13 years of hands on experience in Software /Technology Development.
- Extensive experience in native C++ development (at least 6 years+).
- Knowledge about developing multi-threading highly scalable components
- Know-how on writing applications using the STL and/or BOOST.
- Leadership experience in investigations, prototyping and design activities.
- Work experience in Cross platform C/C++ library development
- At least 6 years of Industrial experience with expertise in at least one domain.
- Systems thinking, technical acumen, analytical skills and communication skills.
- At least 3-4 years of software architecture and design experience using UML.
- Testing skills (Unit testing, Integration testing)
- MFC programming, COM/DCOM ActiveX programming.
- Exposure to one or more software development methodologies (RUP preferred, one full lifecycle preferred).
Good to have
- .Net3.0/3.5/4.0 using Visual Studio
- Experience with design tools ? Enterprise architect / Rational rose.
- Experience with debugging tools, profiling tools.
- Good knowledge in Industrial Automation, Control and Instrumentation, MES.
- Experience in technical lead role and working with global development teams.
Bachelor / Masters in Computer Engineering, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering.
Send your resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org