- Technical Writers
3 to 6 years of Experience in Technical writing or editing
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience in editing and rewriting content in the technical documents.
- Experience in developing user manuals and help files.
- Ability to develop or maintain style guide and templates for documents
- Well-versed with Microsoft style guide
- Experience in XML-based structured authoring
- Experience with a variety of writing styles (such as technical, creative, and marketing) will be a plus
- Ability and desire to learn about new products and technology
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of Software development life cycle and documentation development life cycle.
- Proficiency in authoring and image capturing tools such as XMetaL, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe illustrator, and SnagIt.
- Knowledge of content management system, such as: SDL Trisoft or any.
Any Science/Engineering Graduate, preferable.
Send your resume to :email@example.com