Software Engineers (C#)
India Software Development Centre, Bangalore
You will work as part of our R&D operations and be responsible for developing software products and applications on Microsoft Windows platform.
Academic Qualifications (Full time qualifications only)
Bachelor / Masters in Computer Engineering, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering.
Duration of Working Experience
2 – 5 Years
- At least 2 years of full time job experience in C# programming on .Net (windows application development only) & upwards using Object Oriented methodology.
- At least 2 years of software design experience using UML for Engineers with 4+ years of experience
- Testing skills (Unit testing, Integration testing)
Good to have:
(Priority / weightage as in below order)
- WPF ,WCF, WF, Silverlight
- Developing using MS Visual Studio.NET IDE with TFS knowledge.
- Experience with design tools - Enterprise architect / Rational rose.
- Experience with debugging tools, profiling tools.
- MS SQL Server, DB programming (ADO.NET), Data access frameworks (NHibernate / Entity)
- C/C++ MFC programming.
- COM/DCOM ActiveX programming.
- Good knowledge in Industrial Automation, Control and Instrumentation, MES
- Visual BASIC programming.
- A professional with strong experience and keen interest in software programming and development.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Applicants will be required to take a written test on Aptitude, OOAD and C# Programming. Selected candidates should be able to join us not later than 1st January 2011.