Quality Assurance Engineers
Quality Assurance Group, India Software Development Centre, Bangalore
You will work as part of our R&D operations and be responsible for monitoring & ensuring compliance & conformance to organizational development processes
Academic Qualifications (Full time qualifications only)
Bachelor / Masters in Computer Applications (BCA/MCA) or M.Sc in Computer Science
Duration of Working Experience
2 – 3 Years
- At least 2 years of full time job experience in a software company of which at least 1 year as a developer and 1 year as a SQA.
- Experience in conducting SQA Audits, prepare SQA reports, dashboards & the likes.
- Hands on experience in monitoring software testing process & reporting
- Strong knowledge of statistical techniques, usage of process tools (including but not limited to MS Excel), ISO / CMMI
- Clear understanding of Software Development Life cycle, RUP
Good to have:
(Priority / weightage as in below order –Hands on Experience unless stated)
- Knowledge of Project Metrics.
- CSQA,ITIL, 6 Sigma Certification
- Skills on manual testing, Test Automation & Profiling tools
- Knowledge of Rational Rose and other process definition tools
- Visual BASIC / ASP.Net programming.
- An experienced software process professional with keen enthusiasm & commitment for quality
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work independently and follow up on tasks
Applicants will be required to attend multiple rounds of interviews. Selected candidates should be able to join us not later than 1st January 2011.