|January 27, 2014
- Fixed a bug in which the setting file created by the CX1000/CX2000 could not been read correctly.
|November 30, 2011
- Support for the DX1000T/DX2000T Chinese model
- Fixed a bug in which start times of file lists on being recorded over 25 days
could not been displayed correctly when the "Link Continuous Files" was selected in the "opening signable units"
dialog box of the Data Viewer
(only for the DXAdvanced with /AS1 option, and DXP series).
|May 19, 2011
- Support for DX1000T/DX2000T touch screen models
|December 20, 2010
- Support for Excel 2010
Data files outputted from DAQSTANDARD using the Excel conversion function can be opened with Excel 2010.
|June 30, 2010
- Support for Windows 7 Professional/Home Premium (32-bit/64-bit versions)
- Fixed a bug in which the tag for external input channels could not been displayed correctly.
|March 18, 2010
- DXAdvanced R4 support
- DX100P/DX200P support
- New way to start programs
|December 12, 2008
- Support for DXAdvanced firmware R3 (support for new settings, etc.)
|April 1, 2008
- Support for MVAdvanced series (MV1000/MV2000)
- Added display function to stacked bar graph of report data
|March 1, 2007
- Support for DXAdvanced firmware R2 (support for new settings, etc.)
- Viewer software file linking function
- Operation check under Windows Vista* is completed for R7.21 (October, 2007)
*Home Premium or Business (excluding 64-bit version)
|December 13, 2006
- Improved check functions related to the number of memory sampling channels and save intervals
- Added the "(" button for entering computation expressions
- Fixed a bug in which the sampling rate of 10 s could not be set in event files
|March 22, 2006
- When displaying display or event data with an acquisition interval of approximately 25 days or more in the Viewer, the date/time of the data was not shown correctly. The same bug occurred if multiple files whose overall acquisition interval was approximately 25 days or more were connected and displayed.
- Function for collective setting of a selected range
- Selected range collective setting button
- Function that displays a channel setting screen
- Function for copying settings
- German, French, and Chinese versions available