YTMX580 can accept inputs from up to 8 points of measurement such as thermocouples (8 types: K, E, J, etc.) or RTD signals (3 types: Pt100, etc.), converting the corresponding measurement input values to a wireless signal. It can also accept DC voltage, resistance, and 4 to 20 mA DC signal input.*1
Please visit the field wireless microsite for more details.
- Easy Setup: Field Wireless
- Cut back on troublesome wiring, reducing setup costs.
- Traditional wired connections can easily be switched to a
- ISA100.11a International Wireless Communication Standard*2
- Advanced encryption maintains communication security.
- Multi-vendor communication supports transmitters from a variety of manufacturers.
- Reliable, Fast, 8-ch Multipoint Measurements
- 8 ch universal input: Perfect for multipoint measurement applications.
- High performance measurements with intervals as fast as 1 sec (3 ch), or 2 sec (8 ch).
- Superb environmental tolerance:
Operating temperature of -40 to 85°C
(-40 to 185°F)*3;
Protection level of IP66/IP67 & NEMA 4X.
- Explosion protection
- FM, CSA: Intrinsically safe Approval, non-incendive (Class I) Approval
- ATEX, IECEx: Intrinsically safe Approval
- TIIS: Intrinsically safe Approval (pending)
- Easy Battery Maintenance
- Typical battery life is 6 years (measuring at 60 seconds intervals).
- Battery packs can be swapped even in hazardous areas.
- Supporting Plant Wide Field Wireless
- Full Redundancy(Duplicate, Duocast)
- Remote Antenna + Extension cable
- Does not support explosion proof standards for DC voltages and DC miliamperes signal input.
- Industrial wireless communication standard from the International Society of Automation (ISA).
- TIIS: –20 to 60°C
FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx: –50 to 70°C