Reliable Control and Measurement Equipment for Solar Energy
Yokogawa provides critical performance data measurement in renewable energy for accurate measurement, recording, and monitoring of development, evaluation, and operation.
Increase of CO2 triggered serious environmental problems for the earth. Use of renewable energy such as solar, wind, geo-thermal, tidal, etc .. is now inevitable. Renewable energy providers need economical, reliable and efficient solutions.
Our History and Experiences
With increased demand for energy - renewable energy sources have become an important part of the power industry. Yokogawa has served the power industry for many years with thousands of Daqstations (recording and visualization systems) and loop controllers in operation. Yokogawa recorders and controllers are found in many nuclear power plants where accuracy and reliability are critically important. The HXS10 is Yokogawa's latest offering to the power industry specifically designed to provide reliable solar positioning to single and dual axis collection systems. The HXS10 continues Yokogawa's commitment to society of high quality, reliable products with solid design architectures.
Application Examples - Green Solutions
- NEP SOLAR Pty Ltd, Warriewood, NSW, Australia
- Australian National University’s “Big Dish” Controlled by Yokogawa PLC and FAST/TOOLS SCADA
- Photovoltaic Panel Stability Testing
- Solar Energy Data Recording and Remote Monitoring
- Wind Energy Data Recording and Monitoring
- Geothermal Electrical Generation Control and Monitoring
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Monitoring
- Energy Monitoring for Manufacturing Lines