- Products & Solutions:
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition:
- Service & Support:
- __Service & Support:
- List of Verified SD Memory Cards (SD Cards)>
- List of Verified Compact Flash Cards (CF Cards):
- News Archive:
- LabVIEW Driver Operating Procedure Guide:
- List of Verified Compact Flash Cards (CF Cards)
List of Verified Compact Flash Cards (CF Cards)
as of March, 2013
The CF cards of the following manufacturers have been verified for use with the Daqstation®, MVAdvanced® series. However, please note that Yokogawa does not guarantee normal operation of the CF card when using with products listed below.
Applicable Models: DX1000, DX1000N, DX1000T, DX2000, DX2000T
Applicable Models: MV1000, MV2000
|Manufacturer||Product Name||Capacity||Manufacturer Model|
|SanDisk||Extreme® CompactFlash® Cards||8 GB||SDCFX-008G-J61|
In rare cases, the CF card is not recognized or generates an error when inserted into the instrument. If this occurrs, try the following.
- Eject the CF card, then reinsert it.
- Replace with a CF card that you know to be working normally.
- Format the CF card on the Daqstation
(all data on the card will be deleted).
Please direct inquiries regarding the other manufacturers' verified CF cards above to their manufacturers.
Please note that sales of the above-mentioned CF card may be discontinued from the manufacturer without prior notice.