- Products & Solutions:
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition:
- Service & Support:
- __Service & Support:
- List of Verified SD Memory Cards (SD Cards)>
- List of Verified Compact Flash Cards (CF Cards):
- News Archive:
- LabVIEW Driver Operating Procedure Guide:
- LabVIEW Driver Operating Procedure Guide
LabVIEW Driver Operating Procedure Guide
- Driver Download
Download the driver (.zip file) from y-link.
Please note the version when downloading
- If the version of the driver is later than that of the LabVIEW, the driver will not work.
- A driver for LabVIEW version 7 cannot be used on LabVIEW version 6.
Double-click the .zip file to unzip it. The folder below appears.
Move the folders containing the drivers to the folder where LabVIEW was installed.
Example: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2009\instr.lib
Connect the instrument, and start the program.
If you place the driver in instr.lib, a list appears in the function pallette.