- Products & Solutions:
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition:
- Service & Support:
- One Point Lessons:
- MVAdvanced MV1000/MV2000:
- JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners :
- JUXTA D Series Signal Conditioners:
- MW100 Data Acquisition Unit:
- PR300 Power and Energy Meter:
- µR Series Industrial Intelligent Recorders :
- UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controllers:
- UT/UP Series Digital Indicating Controllers:
- DXAdvanced DX1000/DX2000:
- YS1000 Series Single-loop Controllers:
- HXS10 SolStation Solar Tracking Controllers:
- SMARTDAC+ GX/GP>
- DXAdvanced® DX1000/DX2000
Introducing Useful Functions
When using a chart recorder, have you ever wanted to feed out the finished chart paper so that you could write comments or memos?
With the DXAdvanced series (DX1000/DX2000/DX1000N), you can input messages on past data in the historical trend display1. You can add messages directly on the DXAdvanced main unit without using PC software, thus allowing an on-site operator to handle history management and inputting of comments.
Messages can also be easily input using a USB keyboard2. By all means, give the message adding function a try!
1. Messages can be input on the past portions of data currently in the sample memory.
2. USB interface option required.