- Products & Solutions:
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition:
- Service & Support:
- One Point Lessons:
- MVAdvanced MV1000/MV2000:
- JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners :
- JUXTA D Series Signal Conditioners:
- MW100 Data Acquisition Unit:
- PR300 Power and Energy Meter:
- µR Series Industrial Intelligent Recorders :
- UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controllers:
- UT/UP Series Digital Indicating Controllers:
- DXAdvanced DX1000/DX2000:
- YS1000 Series Single-loop Controllers:
- HXS10 SolStation Solar Tracking Controllers:
- SMARTDAC+ GX/GP>
- JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners
Introducing Useful Functions
JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners
A convenient "easy adjustment" function has been added to improve serviceability. This function allows you to use a single adjustment driver to easily adjust aberrant indicated values according to the current input values.
MA5 Distributor (1-output), MA5D (2-output, isolated), MH5 Isolator (1-output), MH5D (2-output, isolated) MS5 Potentiometer Converter (1-output), MS5D (2-output, isolated)
[Example of Adjustment]
- Apply a 0% input range signal to the converter.
- Open the converter's front panel cover and set the adjustment selection switch to 5. When the switch is set to something other than 0, the unit enters the "adjustment mode" and the operation indicator lamp in the upper right blinks.
- Turn the adjustment switch one turn to the right (until you feel a click). Confirm that the output value is 0% relative to the current input value.
- Apply a signal to the 100% input range input, turn the selection switch to 6, then turn the adjustment switch one turn to the right to adjust to 100%. Confirm that the output value is 100% relative to the current input value.
- Finally, set the selection switch to 0 and close the converter cover to conclude adjustment. The operation indicator lamp returns to the illuminated state.