- Products & Solutions:
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition:
- Service & Support:
- One Point Lessons:
- MVAdvanced MV1000/MV2000:
- JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners :
- JUXTA D Series Signal Conditioners:
- MW100 Data Acquisition Unit:
- PR300 Power and Energy Meter:
- µR Series Industrial Intelligent Recorders :
- UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controllers:
- UT/UP Series Digital Indicating Controllers:
- DXAdvanced DX1000/DX2000:
- YS1000 Series Single-loop Controllers:
- HXS10 SolStation Solar Tracking Controllers:
- SMARTDAC+ GX/GP>
- JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners
Introducing Useful Functions
JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners
You can easily change the burnout operation setting that determines output operation upon disconnection of input wiring.
MU5 Universal Temperature Converter (1-output), MU5D (2-output, isolated), MS5 Potentiometer Converter (1-output), MS5D (2-output, isolated)
After starting the VJ77 setting tool and choosing Parameter setting > Set > SET(I/O) tab > BURN OUT, you can change the setting to UP (upscale), DOWN (downscale), or OFF (undefined). You can save changed settings as data.
You can also change the burnout operation direction setting using the JHT200 Handy Terminal. Using the JHT200 Handy Terminal, you can change to the desired operation by entering the setting for BURNOUT under SET > D:SET(I/O).