- Products & Solutions:
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition:
- Service & Support:
- One Point Lessons:
- MVAdvanced MV1000/MV2000:
- JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners :
- JUXTA D Series Signal Conditioners:
- MW100 Data Acquisition Unit:
- PR300 Power and Energy Meter:
- µR Series Industrial Intelligent Recorders :
- UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controllers:
- UT/UP Series Digital Indicating Controllers:
- DXAdvanced DX1000/DX2000:
- YS1000 Series Single-loop Controllers:
- HXS10 SolStation Solar Tracking Controllers:
- SMARTDAC+ GX/GP>
- PR300 Power and Energy Meter
Introducing Useful Functions
PR300 Power and Energy Meter
- Reevaluate and replace processes to save energy and smooth power consumption!
- Data from before-and-after comparisons can be used for checking equipment abnormalities and as guidelines for maintenance when over- and under-loading occurs!
- Also useful for data for analyzing defects and improving quality!
In addition to summing powers, you can measure power of arbitrary durations (for each process). This allows you to calculate energy per a given unit. This unit calculation divides the power by such factors as manufacturing volume (in the case of factories etc.), or floor area (in the case of buildings and other locations).