- Products & Solutions:
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition:
- Service & Support:
- One Point Lessons:
- MVAdvanced MV1000/MV2000:
- JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners :
- JUXTA D Series Signal Conditioners:
- MW100 Data Acquisition Unit:
- PR300 Power and Energy Meter:
- µR Series Industrial Intelligent Recorders :
- UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controllers:
- UT/UP Series Digital Indicating Controllers:
- DXAdvanced DX1000/DX2000:
- YS1000 Series Single-loop Controllers:
- HXS10 SolStation Solar Tracking Controllers:
- SMARTDAC+ GX/GP>
- UTAdvanced® Digital Indicating Controllers
Introducing Useful Functions
UTAdvanced® Digital Indicating Controllers
The UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controller has 8 control modes, including single-loop control, cascade control, and loop control for backup. One of those 8 control modes, loop control with PV auto-selector, enables control with calculation on up to four points of measured value input, thereby allowing average value temperature control of furnaces and other equipment.
You can select one of the following four input calculation processes.
- Maximum value
- Minimum value
- Average value
- Input difference (PV1-PV2 or PV2-PV1)
Notes on Model Selection
- For loop control with PV auto-selector, be sure to choose a model with auxiliary analog input.
- If you need to use two direct input functions, please choose the /DR option.
A model appropriate for an application involving four-input average value temperature control using two temperature inputs and two DC voltage.
UT55A-x7x-10-00/DR (x is arbitrary)