- Products & Solutions:
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition:
- Service & Support:
- One Point Lessons:
- MVAdvanced MV1000/MV2000:
- JUXTA M Series Signal Conditioners :
- JUXTA D Series Signal Conditioners:
- MW100 Data Acquisition Unit:
- PR300 Power and Energy Meter:
- µR Series Industrial Intelligent Recorders :
- UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controllers:
- UT/UP Series Digital Indicating Controllers:
- DXAdvanced DX1000/DX2000:
- YS1000 Series Single-loop Controllers:
- HXS10 SolStation Solar Tracking Controllers:
- SMARTDAC+ GX/GP>
- UTAdvanced® Digital Indicating Controllers
Introducing Useful Functions
UTAdvanced® Digital Indicating Controllers
Certain unusual or abnormal control situations can occur, such as needing wide range temperature control combining thermocouples and radiation thermometers, or, cases when a thermocouple wire breaks and you need to switch to the another input. These kinds of problems can be dealt with by using the input switching control which is one of the eight control modes included on the UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controller.
You can select one of the following four input switching processes.
- switching by temperature (low temperature reference)
- switching by temperature range (high temperature reference)
- switching by specified PV value
- switching by contact input (DI)
For temperature range switching, the specified temperature gap is controlled using the PV value computed by the UTAdvanced. For contact input switching, the control output switching is bumpless.
Notes on Model Selection
- For input switching control, be sure to choose a model with an auxiliary analog input.
- When using two temperature inputs, choose the /DR option.
Model number for performing switching control with 2 temperature inputs