R9.02 Release Information
The Next Generation in SCADA & Process Management Software, FAST/TOOLS R9.02
Integration with Safety Instrumented Systems : ProSafe-RS
FAST/TOOLS R9.02 provides additional functions for communication with ProSafe-RS, which allow ProSafe-RS variable data and function block data to be read and assigned to internal data(item) of FAST/TOOLS. It also allows station status information, node status information, as well as other network status information to be read for monitoring purposes.
- The new driver allows us to address opportunities that require for example:
- Standalone ESD and F&G systems asking for safety HMI functionality like dynamic C&E\'s, Alarm management etc.
- Pipeline projects that often require safety systems in combination with STARDOM
- Wellhead Automation asking for safety out in the field in combination with the STARDOM controller.
- The main ProSafe-RS and FAST/TOOLS integrated driver system functions are:
- Operation and monitoring of SCS using Tag Name
- Detecting Process Alarms and System Alarms
- SCS status display
- Managing SCS annunciators (Alarm and recovery)
- Dual redundant Ethernet TCP/IP communication can be configured using a pair of Vnet/IP open networks.
- The distance between stations of the same Vnet/IP domain can be extended to 1.000 KM.
Engineering tools for FAST/TOOLS:
For easy engineering tools are available for importing variables and function blocks created using ProSafe-RS engineering tool into FAST/TOOLS, automatically generating items in FAST/TOOLS and, in addition, automatically generating faceplates.