Industrial pH/ORP Electrodes
The heart of a pH measuring loop is the electrode system. Yokogawa has designed a wide range of electrodes to ensure this heart keeps beating under the most severe conditions. The dimensions and design meet the requirements of DIN 19263 (excluding the refillable types). A high degree of standardization makes it possible to mount any electrode in the standard program of fittings. Color coded strips on electrode and cable and clear identification of sensor specifications make incorrect installation virtually impossible.
- Wide range of electrodes to suit all process conditions.
- Gold plated spring connector parts, for good electrical contact under the most severe conditions.
- Coaxial plug and socket with watertight sealing that meets the requirements of IP65.
- Color coded strips for easy identification of electrodes and cables.
- High degree of standardization for mounting in flow- and immersion fittings.