Yokogawa's easy to install solution saves energy
The power monitoring package is an energy saving data acquisition system for monitoring that comprises the GM Data Acquisition System and the UPM100 Power Monitor. The package enables visualization (graphical) of power usage in factories, reports, and other features that help you identify areas of wasted power.
Yokogawa tackles these subjects to be solved.
- monitor power easily without cost.
- monitor power in required units such as building / floor / equipment.
- spend as less time as possible for installation work and maintenance.
OpreX is the comprehensive brand for Yokogawa’s industrial automation (IA) and control business and stands for excellence in the related technology and solutions. It consists of categories and families under each category. This product belongs to the OpreX Components family that is aligned under the OpreX Measurement category.
Problem solving and advantage by introducing the power monitoring package.
By using "The model code selection tool,"
- Reduce the complexity of selecting and combining multiple models at the time of introduction.
By introducing of "920 MHz wireless,"
- Installation cost (time for wiring work + equipment cost) will be reduced.
By combining with "SMARTDAC + GM Data Logger,"
- Widget function of hardware setting software will reduce the burden of initial setting.
- It is possible to display a stacked bar graph suitable for power monitoring.
- High efficient computing functions such as summation of observation data for each floor and regenerative power management are possible to manage in required units, reducing efficient energy costs.
- It is optimal for input of up to 30 points, so it is easy to start from a small scale.
System configuration example
Integrated Monitoring (Software Data Logging Software)GA10
Aggregate monitoring of multiple groups
Monitor up to 2000 items
Easily visualize with custom graphics
Customize your display screens Easy-to-understand Visualization of your power usage
Support peak-cutting with demand monitoring
Graphically display demand power and set alarm notifications
Data Monitoring with the web application. (Internal network)
You can create hourly and daily reports of integral values of watt hours.
Sets up easily with the wizard-based Hardware Configurator.
Compact configuration by package
System configuration offers highly scalable I/O
*Flow meters not included
The model code selection tool makes it easier to select products and reduce troublesome when introducing them.
1. On the web
Download the model code selection tool (ZIP file) from our website, and unzip it.
2.Select Mode and Suffix Code
Enter the phase/wire format, rated voltage, primary side current, and options for display/pulse output, and then determine the format of the model to purchase and the number of units.
|GM Data Acquisition
*GM10, unit (Required suffix code /MT, /MC, /WH), GM power supply 1 unit(Required suffix code /WH), GM10 model base 1 unit
|Clamp-on Current Transformers
> CTW Current Transformers
*CTW15 / CTW35 / CTW10 / CTW20 / CTW100 / CTW130 Specified number of units
|Data Logging Software
A Factory of Home Appliance Manufacturer：Engineering Dept. ⇒UPM100s are installed (19 units).
Power monitoring (EMS) of each test facility on a small-scale premises.
【Effects after application.】
- Man-hours reduction for surveillance patrol.
- Simultaneous collection of temperature and power data. (Reduction of aggregation man-hours.)
Improving manufacturing efficiency demands constant action - from uncovering operational waste to identifying areas for continuous improvement. Namely, we must always pursue a cycle of visualizing, analyzing, and solving energy saving challenges.
- Precautions on the Use of the Power Monitor Series (659 KB)
- Model UPM100 Universal Power Monitor User's Manual (3.3 MB)
- Model UPM100, UPM101 Universal Power Monitor Communication Functions (2.0 MB)
- POWERCERT PC parameter setting tool (For the PR300, UPM100, and UPM101) (718 KB)
- *Discontinued: Data Acquisition System GM Integration Bar Graph Function (/WH) (2.0 MB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us