Yokogawa supplies superior on-line analyzers for monitoring and controlling the conductivity of liquids and solutions.
Now, Yokogawa provides the SC450G four-wire conductivity/resistivity converter, the SC202G and SC202S two-wire conductivity/resistivity transmitters, and the SC100 panel mount conductivity converter. Yokogawa also provides many kinds of sensors for accurately measuring liquid conductivity when using converters/transmitters.
The combination of Yokogawa's converters/transmitters and sensors meets the demanding ultrapurewater requirements of the growing semiconductor and pharmacentical markets in addition to the traditional water quality measurement requirements of standard power plant and chemical applications.
The SC8SG conductivity sensor is widely used in applications such as liquid conductivity measurement for manufacturing processes and pure water resistivity measurement in the semiconductor, food, pharmaceutical, and power industries. A wide variety of mountings are available including screw-in type, flow-through type with screw joint, and flow-through type with flange.
|Object of measurement||Conductivity of liquids or solutions|
|Measuring Principle||2-electrode or 4-electrode system|
|Cell Constants||0.01 cm-1 or 10 cm-1 (for 2-electrode system)
10 cm-1 (for 4-electrode system)
|Measuring Ranges||0 - 0.5 μS/cm to 0 - 100 μS/cm for a cell constant of 0.01 cm-1
0 - 1 mS/cm to 0 - 1000 mS/cm for a cell constant of 10 cm-1
|Temperature Range||0 to 100 deg C (130 deg C maximum only for 0.01 cm-1 cell constant detectors, excluding those with polypropylene chambers)|
|Pressure||1000 KPa max. (500 kPa maximum for detectors with polypropylene chambers)|
|Flow rate of Sample Solution||No particular limitation applies, although a value of less than 20 l/min is recommended for flow-through detectors.|
|RTD for Temperature Compensation||Pt1000 (built into the sensor)|
|Construction||Rainproof encapsulation (compatible with JIS C0920)|
|Weight||Screw-in: approx. 1.3 kg (without the cable)
Flow-through (SCS14 chamber): approx. 3.1 kg (without the cable)
Flow-through (SCS14 chamber, flanged): approx. 4.5 kg (without the cable)
Flow-through (polypropylene chamber): approx. 2.7 kg (without the cable)
Flow-through (polypropylene chamber, flanged): approx. 3.2 kg (without the cable)
Cable: 0.3 kg for 5.5 m length; 0.5 kg for 10 m length
|Process Connection||Screw-in or flow-through|
- SC8SG-R31-T-100, SC8SG-R31-T-101 Screw-in type Conductivity detector (Cell constant 0.01cm-1) (184 KB)
- SC8SG-R61-T-100, SC8SG-R61-T-101 Screw-in type Conductivity Detector (Cell constant 10 cm-1, 2-electrode system) (183 KB)
- SC8SG-R61-F-100, SC8SG-R61-F-101 Screw-in type Conductivity Detector (Cell constant 10 cm-1, 4-electrode system) (186 KB)
- SC8SG-R□□-□-302, SC8SG-R□□-□-303 Flow-through type Conductivity Detector (for Screw connection) (216 KB)
- SC8SG-R□□-□-312, SC8SG-R□□-□-313 Flow-through type Conductivity detector (for Screw connection) (195 KB)
- SC8SG-R□□-□-304, SC8SG-R□□-□-305 Flow-through type Conductivity Detector (for Flange connection) (238 KB)
- SC8SG-R□□-□-314, SC8SG-R□□-□-315 Flow-through type Conductivity Detector (for Flange connection) (213 KB)
- WU41 Inductive Conductivity System Dedicated Cable for SC8SG (134 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us