(Acquisition of Data on Water Quality/Amount of Flow)
Environmental data (water quality, amount of flow) is measured on-site and monitored from an office.
- Display and record temperature, flow, turbidity, pH, dissolved oxygen, and other factors, and monitor on-site.
- Automatic calculation of flow with the computation function (/M1 option).
- Connect with GA10 for remote monitoring in real time.
Water & Wastewater
Water resources are finite, and therefore contributing to a sustainable water cycle is one of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yokogawa has been providing advanced digital control solutions for the stable supply of clean and safe water, wastewater treatment for protecting the water environment, water loss management, and optimization of plant operation for reducing CO2 emissions and running costs. Yokogawa works with you to increase your efficiency while ensuring compliance standards …. Smart measuring IA to IA.
Yokogawa provides optimum solutions to improve the reliable operation of water treatment plants. These solutions include sophisticated technologies, unsurpassed product quality, and extensive application know-how throughout the lifecycle.
Related Products & Solutions
Data Logging Software GA10
The latest software that enables you to build a DAQ system without programming. Designed for maximum compatibility with Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, temperature controllers, and power monitors, GA10 can also acquire data via Modbus communications.
µR10000 & µR20000
- μR series compact industrial recorders
- Digital chart recorder + paper chart recorder
- Recording widths 100 mm (μR10000) and 180 mm (μR20000)
Contact a Yokogawa Expert to learn how we can help you solve your challenges.