- Effeciently controls the inlet valve and blow-off valve when the compressor starts and stops.
- During steady operation, controls the inlet valve so that the amount of discharged compressed air becomes constant (flow control)
- Surging: Load decreases, the amount of discharge flow and pressure drop, and a limit is exceeded, possibly destroying the compressor.
In such cases, the YS1700 Single-loop Controller switches smoothly and automatically between flow control and pressure control to prevent surging.
* A compressor is an important device in every kind of factory that is used to compress air, oxygen, hydrogen, and other source gases and process gases.
- Selector Control (YS Specific Algorithm)
Allows for automatic switching between two differing control factors, flow volume and pressure.
- High Speed Control Interval (50 msec)
Keeps up with fast process changes, enables smooth switching control.
- User Programming
Enables start-stop sequences and can be customized in various ways for compressors.