MW100 records solar power parameters such as radiance, ambient temperature and before/after electric conversion power data.
- Solar module data (temperature, DC current/voltage) before electric conversion can be recorded via JUXTA (converter)
- Power data after electric conversion using power meter record by communication (digital data can be more accurate). Some inverters have direct Modbus output.
- Panel efficiency calculation from measurements in math channels
Benefits of using MW100
- On-demand data recording/monitoring
Data recorded simultaneously to CF and network (OPC).
- Continuous data recording
Even after power failure recovery failure, MW100 continues to record data.
- Sum of power data display
Displays the integral value for each channel
- Operates in harsh environment (-20 to 60°C)