1988年公布的ADMAG AM系列中采用新的双频激励方法将电磁流量计的稳定性测量推向了更高的标准。电容式磁流量计ADMAG CA系列使测量低导电率流体和粘性绝缘流体成为可能。ADMAG AXR系列是两线制电磁流量计，无需交流电源即可实现超高性能。
现在，ADMAG TI系列产品采用“Total Insight”理念，为整个产品生命周期服务。
ADMAG Total Insight(ADMAG TI)新系列
ADMAG TI系列ADMAG AXG可用于工业生产线，如石油天然气/化工/造纸/食品&饮料/采矿&金属等应用。凭借出色的可靠性、操作和维护的便捷性，以及几十年的现场验证经验，AXG可帮助用户增加效益，同时降低总成本。
ADMAG TI系列ADMAG AXW适用于一般工业生产线以及供水/污水处理应用等。口径大小从25mm到1800mm均可选择。除了氟碳PTFE外，衬里的材料还有多种类型可供选择。
ADMAG AXR是世界上第一台 “双频励磁方式”的两线制电磁流量计，可有效降低流体噪声，稳定性表现出色。
- To bring the customer a real-time monitoring and management capability, Yokogawa installed STARDOM (FCJ), flow meters, and transmitters at key points throughout the distribution network.
- The STARDOM FCJ controllers achieved an accurate water loss management system while keeping the running costs to a minimum.
With the high temperatures, pressures, and levels of dissolved organics that are encountered, the ADMAG AXF flow meter design is ideal for use in all phases of the chemical recovery process.
Magnetic Flowmeter dual frequency excitation provides immunity to slurry noise by good stability and accuracy, determining the maintenance timing can be recognized by monitoring of electrodes.
The pulp and paper industry has very aggressive and challenging applications for magmeters. There are corrosive Zone chemicals, high temperatures and pressures, and abrasive slurries. Yokogawa can provide the most reliable and accurate meters for each application.
The ADMAG AXR is the world's first 2-wire magnetic flow meter which employs the unique "Dual Frequency Excitation Method," achieving 0.5% of rate of best-in-class accuracy and excellent stability for process measurement. In addition, the newly developed AXR key technologies," achieves the same level of noise immunity as 4-wire type under the fluid condition change and delivers enough performance to meet the requirement to apply in the control loop.
The new digester magmeter enabled accurate and stable flow measurement of the black liquor circulation line, helping the user to stabilize the cooking degree that determines the quality of the chip digesting process.
Yokogawa's ceramic liner can offer the customer superior resistance to thermal shock and the failure that can occur due to liner cracking. This is due to Yokogawa's use of 99.9% pure Al2O3 for the liner.
This paper introduces the ADMAG AXR 2-wire magnetic flomwmeter solution for dust collection water application of steel converter.
Continuous technology improvement is ongoing in the pulp & paper industry to obtain the best possible performance. The improved plant performance translates to the higher quality improvement and lower cost, and simultaneously environmental friendly plant operation.
Recently, air pollution legislations such as the Clean Air Act to reduce the amount of air pollution are increasing worldwide. The Clean Air Act address numerous air quality problems. One of these problems is acid rain caused by sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions from fossil-fueled power plants and other industrial and transportation sources.
The use of recycled oil as an energy source presents a significant processing problem. ADMAG CA has been shown to provide reliable and stable flow measurement of recycled oil containing water.
More than half a century has passed since Yokogawa developed Japan's first magnetic flow meter for industrial use in 1955, and today, Yokogawa's magnetic flow meters are widely used in a variety of applications thanks to features such as low pressure loss and maintenance-free operation due to no obstacles and moving parts in the fluid flowing pipeline.
After having undergone several improvements, magnetic flow meters have become highly accurate and reliable and are widely used in the industrial instrument field today. Magnetic flow meters consist of a detector and a converter, with the principle of the detector adopting Faraday's electromagnetic induction law.
In 1988, Yokogawa launched the ADMAG series of magnetic flow meters with increased resistance to fluid noise and zero stability, employing dual frequency excitation which was developed based on its long-cultivated technology for flow measurement. Since then, the ADMAG family has augmented its application range with such models as explosion-proof and integral types, and a capacitance type.
Control Engineering Asia, March 2012
Enabling the operational benefits of two-wire magnetic flow meters while maintaining the performance levels associated with traditional four-wire devices.
- AXF Integral Flowmeter/Remote Flowtube AXF Standard (JIS Flange) Fluorocarbon PFA Lining (96 KB)
- AXF Integral Flowmeter/Remote Flowtube, AXF Standard(Wafer), Ceramics Lining (94 KB)
- AXF Integral Flowmeter/Remote Flowtube, AXF Standard (Sanitary Type for Clamp Connection), PFA Lining (484 KB)
- AXF Integral Flowmeter/Remote Flowtube AXF Standard (DIN/AS Flange) Fluorocarbon PFA/Polyurethane Rubber/Natural Soft Rubber/EPD (95 KB)
- AXF Integral Flowmeter/Remote Flowtube, AXF Standard(Wafer), Ceramics Lining (90 KB)
- AXF Integral Flowmeter/Remote Flowtube, AXF Standard(Wafer), Ceramics Lining (89 KB)
- AXF Integral Flowmeter/Remote Flowtube, AXF Standard(Wafer), PFA/Polyurethane Rubber/Natural Soft Rubber/EPDM Rubber Lining (93 KB)
- AXF Magnetic Flowmeter Remote Converter (Optional Code /RK, AM11 Replacement Bracket) (48 KB)