Key areas for Operational Excellence Transformation
Operational Excellence Transformation is Yokogawa and KBC’s co-innovated portfolio of solutions and services.We provides comprehensive solutions for business automation in all four areas using consulting and digital technology.
Asset Operations and Optimization
Asset Operation and Optimization deals with realizing the potential of physical assets by pushing throughput and maximizing the production of the highest-value products, while minimizing variable costs, such as energy. It ensures small and large capital expenditure projects are delivered on time and on budget, to achieve growth and meet environmental requirements. Through these competencies, it will be possible for companies to take full advantage of their physical assets. Yokogawa’s Asset Operation and Optimization solution leverage industry-leading technology to generate precise operating information to increase operator insight, ultimately leading to improved performance and profitability.
Key Operational Competencies in Asset Operations and Optimization
- Asset Strategy: Define the requirements of plant capacity, operability and production to align with corporate strategy.
- Asset Improvement: Improve plant profitability by expanding plant operating window and/or adding/modifying plants
- Asset Optimization: Optimize the plant by enabling shift teams to execute activities as per plan and within operating window boundaries
- Asset Operations and Process Control: Operate the plant by enabling shift teams to implement plans effectively and manage abnormal situations
- Capital Projects Delivery: Screen options, engineer and deliver capital projects that are cost-effective, timely and fit for purpose
With our track record of providing project execution and thorough lifecycle services and KBC consulting, our customers can obtain practical and deep insights on maximizing their physical assets. Together, we aim to contribute and actualize improvements not only for profitability, but also for overall safety, operability and reliability.
·Supply Chain Optimization
- Optimize management of supply, whether oil in the ground or feedstocks for a refinery or chemical asset, in light of product market demands. This provides operators with the agility to take full advantage of market conditions.
·Operational Risk Management
- Reliably control safety, health and environmental risk at a personal and process level. This assures the robustness required to avoid catastrophic losses.
·Asset Management and Integrity
- Confidently ensure asset reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance costs. This assures the asset always meets expectations and is always available to capitalize on short term market opportunities.
Community Energy Management System
Cloud computing to minimize community energy cost
- Suppress energy cost by efficiently utilizing energy among industrial parks and complexes
- Appropriate power supply planning based on the energy demands
- Visualize operational status and energy consumptions using IIoT by configuring FEMS (Factory Energy Management System) at each factory
- Connect each plant via the cloud to predict and accumulate energy demands and make energy supply plans with optimized cost
- Operate the co-generation system with high efficiency based on the highly accurate energy supply planning
- Reduce total community energy cost by configuring demand response (DR) system
- Work out peak cut or negawatt power by the DR in the community and respond to DR requests from the utility grid
Potřebujete víc informací o lidech, technologii a řešeních?Kontaktuje nás