Are you experienced in auditing? Would you like to travel at least one week per month throughout Europe? Do you have a strong personality, a financial background and excellent communication skills? Are you looking for a challenging and international work environment?
For our Internal Audit team in Yokogawa Europe we seek an:
Amersfoort, The Netherlands (fulltime – 40 hours)
From our European Headquarter in The Netherlands the Internal Audit Department is responsible for the financial and operational audits of Yokogawa locations within Europe. At least one week a month you will visit one or more Yokogawa locations to audit on site, this means working with a variety of cultures. Also, you will be involved in assessing the local and European internal control frameworks as well as governance and risk management processes. Your pro-active and solution oriented approach helps in identifying and mitigating risks.
The Internal Auditing team reports to European Management and the Japanese Internal Audit Department.
Your challenge is:
- Performing audits at the Yokogawa sites in Europe
- Assessing Yokogawa Europe governance structure
- Assisting in risk assessments and audit preparations of assigned segments
- Reporting the results of the audits and discuss the findings with local management
- Proposing improvements to solve deficiencies observed during the audits
- Monitoring the related corrective actions taken by the local management
- You are involved in testing controls and optimizing the risk analysis set out by the Japanese SOX regulations
- Advising and support local management by solving issues regarding the administrative organization
- You conduct investigations and projects initiated by the Global Audit Department, relevant Functional Directors and/or the (Vice) President”.
- Assessing SAP user accounts and authorization profiles
As an Internal Auditor you have:
- A bachelor degree in economics, finance or accounting
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in auditing, accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Basic knowledge of (J-)SOX, IFRS and SAP R/3 would be an advantage
- Proficient in English, written and oral
- Willing to travel within Europe at least one week per month.
In addition to the above educational background and working experience, you are an independent and pro-active auditor. You have no problem in dealing with different kinds of personalities, because of your strong personality and excellent communicational and social skills. You are self-critical, accurate and a real team player.
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products
- Prominent global customers
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility
- A strategic, long-term business vision
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package
- Fitness facilities
Are you interested?
You can submit your application and resume by e-mail to Sharina Gerritsen, HR Business Partner a.i.
An assessment may be part of the procedure.