Vacancy: Lead Engineer
At Yokogawa Germany we have an immediate opening for a new colleague in the position of:
Are you seeking a challenging position with a varied and forward-looking remit? As Lead Engineer you will be responsible for the technical implementation of projects in the area of process control technology.
In particular, your duties will include:
- Clarification of technical project content with the customer and subsequent commercial evaluation;
- Coordination of the hardware and software engineering;
- Leadership of the project team and coordination of the individual technical disciplines;
- Control of the project schedule and performance of quality related phase checks.
- You know what matters most – your profile proves it!
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering or a similar subject Coordination of the hardware and software engineering;
- You also have a sound knowledge of process control technology and ideally of Yokogawa’s automation technology;
- You are a good communicator with the ability to lead a team;
- A good command of English rounds off your profile;
- Finally you are proficient in IT, process technology, PLC systems, process visualization, and communications interfaces.
- Team spirit and proven expertise – you’ve got a bright future ahead of you!
We can offer you:
- Innovative, large-scale, global projects in the process industries;
- A corporate culture with the emphasis on innovation and continual optimization;
- A position at a company with an international outlook, with plenty of creative leeway and exciting challenges that demand a high degree of individual responsibility;
- A worldwide network of specialists to help you build up your business;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development in combination with a clear employee focus;
- Modern working time models such as home office and trust-based flexitime plus our own health management system.
Have we captured your interest?
If you’d like to become a part of a forward-looking company with flat hierarchies and get involved in the exciting business of automation engineering, we’d love to hear from you!
Yokogawa Germany, Human Resources, Mr. Christoph Fischbach, Broichhofstr. 7–11, 40880 Ratingen, Germany, Phone +49 2102 4983-166, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org