Vacancy: Sales Specialist Analysis Systems
Yokogawa delivers solutions linked to process automation to its customers in the process industries or in oil and gas. 20,000 people worldwide are currently employed in our Automation Hardware, Advanced Solutions and System Integration Business Divisions. Our deep understanding of client processes and business models lays the foundation for our success. We turn their vision of the Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 into a tangible reality.
We have an immediate opening for an
Sales Specialist Analysis Systems
Are you seeking a challenging position with a varied and forward-looking remit?
- Selling gas chromatographs and analysis systems;
- Competent technical support for our customers;
- Basic and detailed engineering for customized process gas chromatography solutions as well as other analytical methods including sample conditioning;
- Preparing quotations and discussing possible options, from the clarification of technical aspects to the awarding of the contract;
- Supporting Key Account GC;
- Active involvement in a European analysis team.
You know what matters most – your profile proves it!
- Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or a similar subject, or alternatively several years of practical professional experience in PAT;
- Knowledge of the most important analytical methods as well as experience with analysis systems;
- Sound knowledge of explosion protection (ATEX);
- Good command of English (both spoken and written);
- Willingness to travel – both within Germany and abroad;
- Above-average commitment and a clear focus on goals and sales;
- Convincing communication skills;
- Team spirit and proven expertise – you’ve got a bright future ahead of you!
We can offer you:
- Innovative, large-scale, global projects in the process industries;
- A corporate culture with the emphasis on innovation and continual optimization;
- A position at a company with an international outlook, with plenty of creative leeway and exciting challenges that demand a high degree of individual responsibility;
- A worldwide network of specialists to help you build up your business;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development in combination with a clear employee focus;
- Modern working time models such as home office and trust-based flexitime plus our own health management system.
Have we captured your interest?
If you’d like to become a part of a forward-looking company with flat hierarchies and get involved in the exciting business of automation engineering, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com attn. Mr. Christoph Fischbach.
For questions you can reach Mr. Fischbach by phone:+49 2102 4983-166