|PRODUCT MANAGER DCS|
Yokogawa participates in most industrial landscapes in the world. Even more, Yokogawa supplies measurement, industrial automation and information service in thousands of advanced production processes all over the world. Yokogawa employs over 19.000 people world-wide. Throughout Europe, Yokogawa has its own sales, service and engineering operations. This dedicated network has been extended to Central and East Europe and Africa to further enhance the coverage and support associated with serving the process control and instrumentation market place. Today Yokogawa is one of the leading manufactures of process control instrumentation, distributed control systems and test & measurement.
The Systems Marketing department is responsible for profit and support of Yokogawa organizations throughout Europe and Africa regarding systems, that is DCS, STARDOM, FAST/TOOLS, Fieldbus Foundation, Safety Systems and MES. This department is expanding her activities and hence looking for a Product Manager DCS.
You are responsible for technical and commercial support to our sales organization and the penetration of DCS in the European market by
• drawing up launch plans and hence introducing new systems (revisions) to the European market;
• presenting DCS at conferences, seminars and exhibitions;
• taking a leading role within Yokogawa Europe on technical and product management issues regarding DCS;
• visiting key customers to support sales activities and to obtain information on the actual market, trends, requirements and technologies;
• monitoring the business achievements of each country’s DCS business;
• coordinating and executing sales training and seminars on DCS;
• monitoring and checking of large projects;
• manage all issues related to product, price, place and promotion for DCS;
• executing market research, competitor analysis and counter measure proposals;
• investigating new markets for DCS solutions;
• strongly co-operating with and utilizing the internal network of Yokogawa Europe.
You have a university degree (or equal by experience) in engineering. A qualification in marketing is a pre. You have 5 years of experience in DCS engineering, technical sales and/or marketing and hence profound knowledge of DCS, the markets and the technologies used. You have excellent presentation and communication skills and are very experienced in training others in the sales of DCS. You are able to support your sales colleagues in commercial situations. You are creative, innovative and show perseverence in getting the job done. You are international oriented and proficient in English.
We offer you a varied position, which will challenge you. The company is informal and international and you’ll work with motivated colleagues. Next to that, we offer you favourable terms of employment.
If you’d like to apply for the position, please send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Yokogawa Europe B.V., Ms. F. Beijer. Human Resources, PO Box 163, 3800 AD Amersfoort.