Lab-Aid is a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) package which supports the standardization of quality management operations - reducing costs and improving service capabilities to your customers.
Our Lab-Aid solution supports the quality management and testing departments in manufacturing and service oriented companies, with successful implementation in several sectors such as water treatment, environmental, food/beverage, pharmaceutical, medical equipment, oil, chemical, and many more.
Ever Increasing Quality Requirements
As customer quality requirements increase, and manufacturers continue to globalize their operations, the scope of quality management is becoming more complicated, extending beyond the boundaries of the standard supply chain. Company-wide quality management systems are becoming a standard requirement to maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
Lab-Aid provides inspection process workflows from the test plan/request and the issuance of test results, through to delivery approval, and improves operational efficiency, and quality of test data, through automated data collection, automated calculation, automated specification judgment, and automated form creation.
Features and Functions
Lab-Aid provides many problem-solving functions to improve the speed and accuracy of inspection operations, guaranteed reliability of test results, and improved operational efficiency.
Features of Lab-Aid include:
- User-friendly Interface with single-click Operations
- Broad support for Various Types of Analyzers
- Quality Record Database
- Standardized Operations through Workflows
- Interaction with Host Systems
- Multilingual Support (English, Japanese, and Chinese)
- Installation and Maintenance Support Service
Benefits for Management
- Operation Cost Reduction and Processing Speed Improvement - Lab-Aid helps promote operational standardization through workflows, thus improving the management level and data accuracy of test operations, and increasing the level of quality assurance, such as audit trail recording. In addition, the standardization reduces the operational cycle from acceptance of a test request, execution of the test, approval of the results, through to delivery approval, as well as simplifies the progress management.
- Traceability - Lab-Aid allows you to trace back to the raw data including reported values and request information and respond quickly to inquiries from customers and internal users.
- Regulatory Compliance - Lab-Aid ensures compliance with regulations such as Positive List Scheme, RoHS, Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), HACCP, and ISO, and helps improve the level of quality assurance.
- Security for Inspection Data - Lab-Aid provides a function to automatically acquire data update history and security functions such as user management using IDs and passwords to prevent data manipulation and facilitate dealing with various inspections in an appropriate manner.
- Customization Cost Reduction - Lab-Aid allows you to easily change the form formats. The screen format can also be changed just by changing the settings. You do not need to place an order for changing the report format.
- Operational Standardization is promoted by defining functions such as automated data collection, automated calculation, automated limit check, and automated reporting for various inspection items and complex test procedures in order to save labor for the test operations, increase the speed of the operational cycle, and improve operational accuracy.
- Improvement of Quality Data Reliability by Removing Human Errors - Lab-Aid provides functions such as automated analysis data collection, automated calculation, and automated limit check to eliminate the need for manual input, double checking of input data, and limit checking, thus removing human errors and improving quality data reliability.
- Real-time Monitoring of Test Progress - Anyone can check the test progress and test results in real-time on the screen, which enables sharing the test progress information with departments other than the manufacturing and shipping departments, thus speeding up decision-making and finding problems.
User-friendly Interface and One-click Operations
The easy-to-understand screen allows you to access the desired information with just one click. The layout can be configured by each user and each task, and the desired information can be displayed on a single screen.
Support for Various Types of Analyzers
It's proven that Lab-Aid is able to connect to more than 400 types of analyzers regardless of the manufacturer and model. The Laboratory Automation System (LAS) saves labor and improves data reliability. Online connection to analyzers enables automated data collection and dramatically reduces labor for transcribing and inputting data.
Applicable analyzers: Spectrophotometer, atomic absorption photometer, ICP meter, moisture measuring instrument, electronic balance, color-difference meter, PH meter, coulometric titration instrument, X-ray meter, sulfur analyzer, etc.
Quality Record Database
Test records from raw data through to reported values are added to the database. Data can be easily searched by keyword and exported to Excel to create forms such as reports. In addition, trend graphs can be displayed with just one click.
Standardized Operations through Workflows
Lab-Aid provides standard workflows that can be used to standardize operations by managing various inspection items and complex procedures to reduce omissions and errors in procedures and facilitate sharing of experience and knowledge among test technicians.
Interaction with Host Systems
Interaction with ERP, PMS, and MES enables the quality test results to be applied quickly to the inventory data of raw materials and products. The quick quality judgment reduces the period of raw materials waiting for tests and of products for waiting for delivery.
Multilingual Support (English, Japanese, and Chinese)
Multilingual support enables standardizing the level of quality management operations globally. You can select the language at the time of login.
További információkat szeretne a munkatársainkról, technológiánkról és megoldásainkról?Kapcsolatfelvétel