- Real-time monitoring with in-line sensing
- Measure and control of glucose concentration with high precision
- High cell culture reproducibility from batch to batch
Achieving automation of mammalian cell culture through real-time monitoring and high-precision advanced control
- In-line soft sensors: Real-time monitoring of cellular activity
- Advanced control: Automated process control of critical cell culture variables
- Powerful custom support: Calibration tools to improve and customize the accuracy of in-line sensors
Optimal glucose control for your cell line leads to enhanced stability and efficiency of bioreactor performance including better batch-to-batch reproducibility, higher productivity and improved product quality
- Integrated Instrumentation: provides basic control of pH, temperature, and dissolved oxygen, in-line sensors to monitor cell growth and metabolism, feed control, and data-logging in one complete system
- Powerful support: Provides calibration modeling tools to improve the accuracy of in-line sensors specifically for your expression system
- Technical support: Engineering and application support for cell culture provided locally and remotely
The Yokogawa business vision states that the company endeavors to achieve Net-zero emissions, ensure the Well-being of all, and make a transition to a Circular Economy by 2050.
Our approach is to leverage state-of-the-art technologies for real-time monitoring and predictive control that allow virtual environments where "digital twin" processes can provide distinct advantages.
További információkat szeretne a munkatársainkról, technológiánkról és megoldásainkról?Kapcsolatfelvétel