pH 전극 및 센서는 pH 측정의 감지 부분입니다. Retractable, flow-though, 침적 및 직접 삽입을 포함한 다양한 설치 옵션이 있습니다.
적절한 pH 전극 / 센서 선택은 최적의 측정 결과를 위해 중요합니다.
PH20, FU20, FU24는 올인원 타입의 pH 와 ORP 센서로서 Yokogawa가 "Simple is best" 이라는 모토를 센서 기술에 어떻게 적용하는 지를 보여줍니다.
Yokogawa의 pH와 ORP 분석계는 높은 신뢰성을 제공합니다. 이 제품은 고급 기능을 갖추고 있으며 광범위한 생산 공정과 중규모 폐수 처리 시설의 수질관리를 비롯하여 일반적인 pH 및 ORP 제어시스템과 같은 다양한 어플리케이션에 유용합니다.
The SC25V는 12 mm 디자인의 pH 센서로 내장형 온도 소자와 액체 접지 전극을 포함합니다.
양이온 차 pH 및 ORP 센서는 기존 센서가 비효율적인 어려운 어플리케이션을 위해 설계되었습니다. 여기에는 전해액 공정 및 치즈 제조와 같은 다양한 어플리케이션에서 염수 용액과 같은 측정이 포함됩니다.
pH 측정 루프의 핵심은 전극 시스템입니다. Yokogawa는 이 핵심이 가장 가혹한 조건에서도 발휘될 수 있도록 광범위한 전극을 설계했습니다.
전통적인 pH 분석계를 사용하여 정확하고 신뢰도 높은 판독값을 얻는 것은 어렵지만 올바른 장비로 안정되고 정확한 순수 pH 측정을 수행할 수 있습니다. Yokogawa의 특수한 bellomatic pH 센서는 고순도의 워터 적용을 위한 최상의 솔루션입니다. 리필 센서의 유지관리를 좋아하지 않는 사람들을 위하여, 성공적인 특허 벨로우 시스템을 올인원 바디로 통합한 FU24가 이상적인 솔루션입니다.
pH센서 PH8EHP와 홀더 PH8HH는 보일러 및 반도체 공정에 사용되는 고순도 물에 대해 pH를 안정적으로 측정합니다.
PH4/OR4 pH/ORP 센서 시리즈는 공정 유체가 심하게 오염되었거나 화학물을 포함하는 등의 어려운 조건에서 pH/ORP 측정을 허용합니다. PH4/OR4 센서 시리즈는 간단한 장치 요구 사항을 만족합니다.
pH와 ORP 분석계인 PH71/PH72는 작고 사용하기 편합니다. "원터치 교정" 및 온도 보정이 있습니다. 실험실 등급의 지능형 pH미터기로서 주머니에 맞는 크기와 가격대 입니다.
Yokogawa는 클리너를 추가할 수 있는 여러가지 유형의 홀더를 제공하여 고객이 어플리케이션에 맞는 홀더 및 클리너를 선택함으로써 신뢰할 수 있고 유지보수가 쉬운 측정 시스템을 구축할 수 있습니다.
완충 용액은 정확한 pH 측정을 유지하기위한 필수 도구로써 필요합니다. 완충 용액은 노화 및 열화를 보정하기 위해 pH 측정의 교정 및 조정을위한 기준점으로 사용됩니다.
- More than 1,000 field devices designed to the PROFIBUS specifications installed in the state-of-the-art water reclamation plant.
- The high reliability and accuracy of our field devices contributes to the minimization of maintenance costs over the entire plant lifecycle.
For control of batch neutralization, a pH measurement coupled with a timer-controlled chemical feed scheme provides very satisfactory results.
This system can be adapted for either acid waste or alkaline waste neutralization.
There are a number of suppliers of oil and fat products used for edible purposes. These products include, but are not limited to olive oil, peanut oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, lard, shortening, butter, and margarine. The raw materials for these products include animal by-products, fleshy fruits (palm and olive), and oilseeds.
Industry:Food and Beverage
The term "cooling tower" is used to describe both direct (open circuit) and indirect (closed circuit) heat rejection equipment. Cooling towers are heat-transfer units, used to remove heat from any water-cooled system. The cooled water is then re-circulated (and thus, recycled) back into the system. Since the process water is re-circulated, the mineral concentration increases as a result of the evaporation. (AN10B01B20-01E)
Industry:Refining, Food and Beverage, Power, Oil and Gas, Pulp and Paper, Chemical
One of the primary applications for high purity water is for boiler feed water. The measurement of pure water pH can be one of the quickest indicators of process contamination in the production or distribution of pure water. Effective chemical treatment of the feed water is vital in maintaining the useful operating life and minimizing maintenance costs of the boiler.
Industry:Power, Pharmaceutical, Common
Process liquid analyzers such as pH meters, conductivity meters, ORP meters, and density meters play an important role at electrolysis plants in the control of concentrations of various process solutions. This requires both precision and stability under harsh conditions that include highly corrosive substances, high temperatures, and many impurities.
Most zinc are produced at hydrometallurgically, where a high-grade zinc product can be obtained and valuable metals mixed in the raw material can be recovered. In the hydrometallurgy, the raw material of zinc concentrate is roasted and then dissolved in sulfuric acid to remove impurities. The process called leaching and pH control of the leachate is important.
Cyanide-bearing wastewater from mining and electroplating facilities and certain types of chemical plants is toxic and must be treated by oxidation with chlorine or chloride to bring the cyanide concentration within regulatory limits.
Industry:Electrical and Electronics
In flue gas desulfurization systems that use magnesium hydroxide (Mg(OH)2) slurry, the consumption of the desulfurization agent (Mg(OH)2) is controlled by using online pH analyzers. A great concern in the pH measurement is heavy staining of the pH electrodes by the Mg(OH)2 slurry. To ensure accurate measurement, frequent cleaning of the electrodes with an acid is required, adding to both maintenance workload and cost.
The treatment of wastewater from pulp and paper plants is a serious environmental concern. Yokogawa's submersion holder with an ultrasonic+air-jet cleaner (customized product) can reduce the manual cleaning frequency to just once every one or two months.
Industry:Pulp & Paper
Continuous technology improvement is ongoing in the pulp & paper industry to obtain the best possible performance. Problems at the wet end (stock preparation) can rarely be corrected downstream. That is why monitoring and controlling pH in pulp stock is critical to the paper making process. Essentially, at every stage in the manufacture of paper, correct pH values play a vital role.
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a separation process that uses pressure to force a solution through a membrane that retains the solute on one side and allows the pure solvent to pass to the other side. More formally, it is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentration through a membrane to a region of low solute concentration by applying a pressure in excess of the osmotic pressure.
Continuous technology improvement is ongoing in the pulp & paper industry to obtain the best possible performance. The improved plant performance translates to the higher quality improvement and lower cost, and simultaneously environmental friendly plant operation.
Wastewater from electroplating facilities and certain types of chemical plants contains toxic forms of hexavalent chromium such as chromate and dichromate. The hexavalent chromium in this wastewater must be reduced before the water can be discharged. This requires a two-step process: hexavalent chromium (CR6) is reduced to trivalent chromium (CR3); and CR3 is precipitated as chromium hydroxide.
Industry:Electrical and Electronics
Sour Water is the wastewater that is produced from atmospheric and vacuum crude columns at refineries. Hydrogen sulfide and ammonia are typical components in sour water that need to be removed before the water can be reused elsewhere in the plant. Removal of these components is done by sending the sour water from the process to a stripping tower where heat, in the form of steam, is applied.
Power plant boiler houses designed to burn coal or high sulfur oil are required by Federal and State pollution regulations to "scrub" (remove) sulfur dioxide from flue gasses to meet emission limits. SO2 in flue gasses is known to be harmful to the environment, as it is one contributor to the formation of acid rain. pH control is critical for the proper functioning of the scrubber system.
Wastes have been considered to be a serious worldwide environmental problem in recent years. Because of increasing pollution, these wastes should be treated. However, industrial wastes can contain a number of valuable organic components. Recovery of these components is important economically. Using conventional distillation techniques, the separation of acetic acid and water is both impractical and uneconomical, because it often requires large number of trays and a high reflux ratio. In practice special techniques are used depending on the concentration of acetic acid.
ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential) is the measurement, in millivolts, of a solution's capacity for electron transfer (oxidation or reduction). ORP measurement may also be called REDOX for REDuction OXidation. The name reflects that fact that within a chemical reaction reduction and oxidation are complementary; one cannot occur without the other.
To facilitate the accurate measurement of pH, and its presentation as a scale, a range of "standard liquids" or "buffer solutions" are used. These liquids, whose constituents are accurately defined, have known stable values. Although in the preceding text the relationship to hydrogen ions has been made, research has shown, that the activity of hydroxonium ions (H30+) is more relevant.
- Process Analyzers Analytical Instruments and Systems Overview
- Liquid Analyzer Sensors and Fittings (5.9 MB)
- FLXA402 4-Wire Liquid Analyzer, SA11 SENCOM Smart Adapter (2.9 MB)
- PH71/PH72/SC72 Personal pH, pH/ORP, Conductivity Meters (1.7 MB)
- Electrolyzer Solution Instruments and Solution for Ion-Membrane Electrolyzer Plant Application (3.4 MB)
- SM21 pH Measuring Electrodes (518 KB)
- Model SC25F pH SENCOMR sensor (1.1 MB)
- Model FF20 Flow fittings Model FS20 Subassembly flow fittings (1.1 MB)
- PUS400G Ultrasonic Oscillator (1.3 MB)
- Model FU24F pH/ORP SENCOMR sensor (1.3 MB)
- Solid Electrolyte (Xerolyt) pH Sensor with Temperature Element (488 KB)
- PH8HH pH Holder for High Purity Water (396 KB)
- PH4/OR4 Sensor Series pH and ORP Sensors (734 KB)
- SPS24 SENCOM Software (1.2 MB)
- Directions for use Temp. Electrodes (149 KB)
- PH4B pH Sensor for Small Culture Tank (322 KB)
- PH8ECP KCl Filling Type pH Sensor (for electrolysis plant) (613 KB)
- PH8ERP KCl Refillable type pH Sensor (955 KB)
- PH8AX Accessory Set for pH Meter (583 KB)
- KCl Replenish-free ORP Sensor, OR10RP (136 KB)
- KCl Refillable ORP Sensor, OR10FP (121 KB)
- Industrial Electrodes for pH/Redox model SC21(C), SM21, SM23, SR20, SC21 (C), SM29, SC29, SM60 (2.7 MB)
- Model SC25V Combine pH electrode
- Model PR10 pH Retractable fitting (1.4 MB)
- pH and ORP Sensors (1.9 MB)
- Model BA11 Active Junction Box (1.9 MB)
- IB100 (1.2 MB)
- Model WU11 Interconnection Cable for SENCOM sensor (762 KB)
- SENCOMR FU20F / FU24F / SC25F Digital pH/ORP-sensor (3.7 MB)
- Chemical Cleaning pH Measuring System (971 KB)
- FLXA402 4-Wire Converter (1.5 MB)
- PH4/OR4 Sensor Series pH and ORP Sensors (721 KB)
- Model EXA Series Compact pH Probes PF20, PD20 and PS20 (1.2 MB)
- Sensor Holders (3.2 MB)
- Model FU20-FTS (2.3 MB)
- EXAtrac Series Retractable Holder (1.0 MB)
- K1220QT / Electrolyte for individual and combined pH and ORP sensors
- K1520BK / Buffer solution NA pH9.00 (162 KB)
- K1520BG / Buffer solution NA pH2.00 (171 KB)
- K1520BH / Buffer solution NA pH4.00 (150 KB)
- K1520BJ / Buffer solution Na pH7,00 (151 KB)
- K1520BE / Buffer solution pH9.18 (150 KB)
- K1520BD / Buffer solution pH6,87 (151 KB)
- K1520BC / Buffer solution pH4,01 (152 KB)
- K1520BB / Buffer solution pH1,68 (156 KB)
- K9220XE / K9084KG / K9084LM - pH7 Standard solution (252 KB)
- K9020XU / K9146CA / K9142UT - KCl powder (458 KB)
- K9020XA / Powder for buffer solution (pH4) (280 KB)
- K9220XD / K9084KF / K9084LL - pH4 Standard solution (251 KB)
- K9020XB / Powder for buffer solution (pH7) (281 KB)
- K9020XC / Powder for ph9 standard solution (251 KB)
- K9084KH, K9084LN / pH9 standard solution (244 KB)
- K9024ED / Reagent for ammonium iron sulfate solution (597 KB)
- K9220XH/ K9084KQ/ K9084KS/ K9084LP / 3.3M KCl solution (283 KB)
기술 및 솔루션, 요꼬가와에 대한 자세한 정보를 찾고 계십니까?견적 및 기술문의