Providing reliable chlorine measurements in Water Treatment Plants since 1959
No.1 Process analyzer supplier to Japanese market*
"Reliable Chlorine monitoring and minimize Chlorine injection"
"Continuous automatic cleaning and achieved less maintenance time"
"Maintenance remotely and reduce maintenance time"
Many of our customers face these challenges - Yokogawa Chlorine Analyzers resolve them.
The RC800D residual chlorine analyzer employs a polarographic system that uses rotating platinum electrodes to provide a continuous online measurement of residual chlorine concentration. It is possible to separate residual chlorine (free chlorine + combined-chlorine) from free chlorine for measurements by appropriate use of reagents.
The RC800D is suitable for various water condition measurements and gives you a stable and high-quality measurement thanks to the rotation electrodes and superior reagent pump.
The RC800D is intended for water distribution measurements at pumping stations, water delivery points, schools, and public facilities.
*Based on a Yokogawa survey in 2019
Easy to clean cell structure, Module motor unit, and Sensor health and motor check
- Amperometric measurement of free chlorine or total chlorine (polarographic method)
- Measure Free chlorine or residual chlorine (total chlorine) continuously in water
- Unique rotation electrode method keeps sensor clean and reduces maintenance cycle
- Superior reagent pump realizes stable measurement regardless of sample conditions
- Easy maintenance structure, modularized motor unit, and diagnostics functions strongly support regular maintenance
- Remote wash and calibration functions are available
- RC800D is equipped with Manual calibration and Auto Calibration, 2 points correction, Basic (reference) sensitivity calibration, and circuit open Zero calibration
- Remote range switching is available
Each process at treatment plant: from reservoir to treated water, distribution system
Water Purification Treatment
- Settling Basins
- Clean water reservoir
- Distributing pump
- Distribution tank & Piping
|Measured Object||Free chlorine or residual chlorine (total chlorine) in water|
|Measuring System||Amperometric method (Polarographic method) using rotating electrode|
|Measuring Range||0-10 mg/L|
|Sample Conditions||Temperature||0 to 50°C (Temperature compensation is effective within 0 to 40°C)|
|pH||3 to 9|
|Flow Rate||1 to 4 L/min, for pure water or municipal water application.
5 to 10 L/min, for raw water or sea water application.
10 to 20 L/min, for secondary sewage treatment application.
|Pressure||20 to 500 kPa|
|Power Supply||100 to 240 V DC, 50/60 Hz|
|Digital Communication||Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU|
|Installation||Indoor (Outdoor use requires protection against rain. Direct sunlight must be avoided.)|
|Linearity||±3% of reading or ±0.03 mg/L whichever is greater|
|Repeatability||±1% of reading or ±0.01 mg/L whichever is greater|
OpreX is the comprehensive brand for Yokogawa’s industrial automation (IA) and control business and stands for excellence in the related technology and solutions. It consists of categories and families under each category. This product belongs to the OpreX Analyzers family that is aligned under the OpreX Measurement category.
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Start-up and Safety Precautions (1.7 MB)
- RC800D Reagent Type Residual Chlorine Sensor Unit Start-up and Safety Precautions (937 KB)
- FLXA402T Setting Table (53 KB)
- RC800D Reagent Type Residual Chlorine Sensor Unit (6.1 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of SC (1.2 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of pH (1.3 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of Converter (4.2 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Installation and Wiring (Introduction and General Description) (3.9 MB)
- RC800D-□-□□-3□ Reagent Type Residual Chlorine Sensor Unit For Raw Water Measurement DBL Sand Filter (596 KB)
- RC800D-□-□□-2□ Reagent Type Residual Chlorine Sensor Unit For Raw Water Measurement One Sand Filter (546 KB)
- RC800D-□-□□-1□ Reagent Type Residual Chlorine Sensor Unit For Tap Water/Water Distribution Measurement (497 KB)
Smart Water Management System providing clean and safe water.
Yokogawa provides total water management system including Turbidity and Free Chlorine measurement.
For more details, visit "www.yokogawa.com/CL-TB/"
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us