Yokogawa delivers solutions linked to process automation to its customers in the process industries or in oil and gas. 20,000 people worldwide are currently employed in our Automation Hardware, Advanced Solutions and System Integration Business Divisions. Our deep understanding of client processes and business models lays the foundation for our success. We turn their vision of the Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 into a tangible reality.
We have an immediate opening for a
Sales Focused Account Executive (m/f)
Are you seeking for a challenging sales position with a varied and forward-looking remit?
- Oversee sales for the entire operative business of our Swiss branch office (P&L responsibility)
- Solution and strengthen our market position in the Swiss sales region
- Manage all sales activities including development of key accounts
- Develop and implement sales strategies and market launch concepts
- Monitor the market and analyze information with focus on customers, products and competitors
- Report directly to the Yokogawa Germany management
You know what matters most – your profile proves it!
- Experience of selling automation solutions and services for the process industry (4.0 Industry, IIOT)
- Degree in electrical engineering automation, engineering, chemistry or pharma a similar qualification
- Knowledge of business administration processes
- Experience of key account management, ideally in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Ability to think and act commercially
- Executive-level business approach
- Very good command of English, good knowledge of French
Team spirit and proven expertise – you’ve got a bright future ahead of you! We can offer you:
- Innovative, large-scale, global projects in the process industries
- A corporate culture with the emphasis on innovation and continous optimization
- A position at a company with an global outlook, with plenty of creative exciting challenges that demand a high degree of individual responsibility
- A worldwide network of specialists to help you build up your business
- Opportunities for personal and professional development in combination with a clear employee focus
- Modern working time models such as home office and trust-based flexitime plus our own health management system
Have we captured your interest?
If you’d like to become a part of a forward-looking company with flat hierarchies and get involved in the exciting business of automation engineering, we’d love to hear from you!
Yokogawa Germany, Human Resources, Mr. Christoph Fischbach, Broichhofstr. 7–11,
40880 Ratingen, Germany, Phone +49 2102 4983-166, E-Mail: email@example.com