The Yokogawa Electric Group (hereinafter referred to as the "Group") has established a corporate philosophy, the Yokogawa Philosophy, and Standards of Business Conduct for the Yokogawa Group (hereinafter referred to as the "Standards of Business Conduct") that apply to the entire Group, and strives to have appropriate relationships with all stakeholders as well as aims for sustainable corporate growth and increased corporate value over the medium to long term. In addition, based on the philosophy that "a company is a public entity of society," the Group positions answering the trust of all stakeholders, including shareholders, customers, business partners, society, and employees, via sound and sustainable growth, as the basic mission of its corporate management.
In order to maximize its corporate value, the Group believes that efforts such as thorough compliance, appropriate management of risks, and information disclosure in order to ensure constructive dialogue with shareholders and other stakeholders are important.
The Group formulates these Yokogawa Corporate Governance Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as the "Guidelines") which serve as the basic policy for continually working on corporate governance in line with the above views.
Corporate Governance Structure
- Yokogawa Corporate Governance Guidelines (PDF: 290KB/19P)
- Yokogawa Corporate Governance Report (PDF: 653KB/28P)
- The Company’s Independence Standards (PDF: 27KB/2P)
- Non-renewal of Countermeasures to Large-scale Acquisitions of Yokogawa Electric Shares (Takeover Defense Measures)_Disclosed on May 13, 2014 (PDF: 89KB/1P)
- Articles of Incorporation (PDF:125KB/7P)
- Articles of Incorporation (HTML)