Press Release - June 5, 2018
Tokyo, Japan - June 5, 2018
Yokogawa Unveils OpreX™ Brand Covering Entire Industrial Automation Portfolio
Yokogawa Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6841) announces OpreX™, an all-new comprehensive brand for the company's industrial automation (IA) and control business. The OpreX brand name stands for excellence in the technology and solutions that Yokogawa cultivates through the co-creation of value with its customers, and encompasses the entire range of the company's IA products, services, and solutions. With the new OpreX brand, Yokogawa will deliver integrated solutions that support its customers' transformation and growth through the lens of their business needs.
The brand comprises the following five categories:
- OpreX Transformation: Comprehensive solutions that take the broad view in driving operational excellence throughout an enterprise's business activities, from production through to supply chain optimization, and risk and business management
- OpreX Control: Reliable control systems that respond quickly to changes in management and operations and establish the foundation needed for high efficiency, high quality, safety, and stability in plant operations
- OpreX Measurement: Field instruments and systems that enable highly precise measurement, data acquisition, and analysis
- OpreX Execution: Flexible, agile project implementation services, built on a strong global track record
- OpreX Lifecycle: Maintenance and development services designed to deliver optimized operations over the entire plant lifecycle while working side by side with our customers
In the coming weeks and months, Yokogawa will be strengthening the product, service, and solution portfolio under the OpreX brand. These represent the company's integrated approach to industrial automation, and are designed to enable the realization of the Yokogawa IA and control business concept, Synaptic Business Automation.
For more information
Founded in 1915, Yokogawa engages in broad-ranging activities in the areas of measurement, control, and information. The industrial automation business provides vital products, services, and solutions to a diverse range of process industries including oil, chemicals, natural gas, power, iron and steel, and pulp and paper. With the life innovation business the company aims to radically improve productivity across the pharmaceutical and food industry value chains. The test & measurement, aviation, and other businesses continue to provide essential instruments and equipment with industry-leading precision and reliability. Yokogawa co-innovates with its customers through a global network of 112 companies spanning 61 countries, generating US$3.8 billion in sales in FY2017. For more information, please visit www.yokogawa.com.
The names of corporations, organizations, and products herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Press Releases in June of 2018
- June 8, 2018Yokogawa Releases OpreX™ Operational Risk Management: Field Assistant R2.02 to enhance quality and efficiency of field inspections
- June 7, 2018Yokogawa Launches OpreX™ Profit-driven Operation Solution to Enable Integrated Plant Performance Management
- Proprietary metrics methodology supports cross-organizational alignment with high-level objectives -
- June 5, 2018Yokogawa Unveils OpreX™ Brand Covering Entire Industrial Automation Portfolio