- 1.1 To provide content and services that are tailored to the requirements of individual customers.
- 1.2 To better deliver information and advertising effectively based on an understanding of which our services are of interest to visitors to our website.
* About cookies:
- Cookies are a standards-based technology files that allow web servers to identify local computers.
- A cookie is a text file that a web server exchanges with a web browser in order to identify and manage information about that browser when it is used to access the server.
- Although a cookie can identify a local computer, it cannot identify a specific individual unless that person also inputs personal information.
- A browser’s settings can be changed to disable the cookies function. As a result, it may no longer be possible to use all of the services provided by a website.
2. Use of web beacons*
- This website may also use web beacons. This is a technology that is used to identify how many times a user accesses a specific page. Statistical data collected by this means is used to improve our website.
* About web beacons:
- Also known as a "clear GIF" or a “web bug,” a web beacon is an object that is embedded in a web page and is usually invisible to the user. It allows a party on the server side to identify whether a user has viewed a specific web page. A common use of this is page tagging for web analytics.
3. Use of statistical tools
- This website makes use of statistical tools to analyze user access trends. We use this information to improve our site and services.